The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shotgun!😂🫠😁
IMG20230821165441.jpg

I try to be as gentle with the head stash as possible. For making things pretty, I like the comfort grip Fiskars non-stick trimmers that you use your thumb to operate.

That pic is after hanging for a week and paper bags in coolers for the same. I usually just buck the buds and leave the dried up fans on the stem.

Everything else goes into the Risentek.

I have to get a new press!!!
speaking of concentrates and a new press - I am looking to do something other than smoke straight flower. What kind of press do you have or recommend. Do you make much hash?

speaking of concentrates and a new press - I am looking to do something other than smoke straight flower. What kind of press do you have or recommend. Do you make much hash?
I've pressed a lot of rosin and dry sift... Would like to get into fresh frozen/live rosin but don't have the coin for all those cool toys.

I'm actually looking for a new rosin press. Was gifted a small hydraulic press from a buddy a couple years ago. Was really nice, just kind small for what I wanna do. Passed it off to another buddy that wanted to try his hand.

Will probably go with that one again, and just get larger plates/press.

our 15 ton press came from Harbor Freight

digi plates

I need to dust it off and fire the beast up and press some keef

$170 for a 12 ton press….a lot cheaper than what we paid for ours

ut yeah , there are some high dollar fancy presses out there

IMG_5651.jpeg

IMG_5652.jpeg

sometimes we just gotta give Life the middle finger and keep on trucking’ cause there will always be clowns out there who walk in darkness

like the idiots who came up with this bovine feces , it is the New Reefer Madness 2.0

Cannabis hyperemesis syndrome (CHS) affects people who use cannabis (marijuana). CHS causes frequent, severe nausea and vomiting. You have a higher risk of developing CHS if you use cannabis at least once a week. Your risk also increases if you have used cannabis since adolescence. The only way to cure CHS is to stop using cannabis.

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/21665-cannabis-hyperemesis-syndrome
NOPE !
ITS NOT ** BIG ABSOLUTLY NOT !
I have a Brother who gets really sick after a couple of weeks of smoking . He is a smoker and certainly not a puss puss.
Its his only vice and he gets very sick..
Tough AF too

NOPE !
ITS NOT ** BIG ABSOLUTLY NOT !
I have a Brother who gets really sick after a couple of weeks of smoking . He is a smoker and certainly not a puss puss.
Its his only vice and he gets very sick..
Tough AF too

I respectfully disagree Amigo but that’s cool

simple allergies to cannabis….no need to give it a fancy name

any people puke after getting lit , especially the dabs , seen a few peeps ghost out

my brother was a hippie in the 60’s , smoked a lot of reefer

had to quit in his 40’s cause he developed allergies to cannabis…happens all the time

it is the exception , not the rule , in my humble opinion

the hypermesis syndrome is some scary words and it is financed by big pharma and the alcohol industry , Reefer Madness 2.0

just my 2 centavos

I respectfully disagree Amigo but that’s cool

simple allergies to cannabis….no need to give it a fancy name

any people puke after getting lit , especially the dabs , seen a few peeps ghost out

my brother was a hippie in the 60’s , smoked a lot of reefer

had to quit in his 40’s cause he developed allergies to cannabis…happens all the time

it is the exception , not the rule , in my humble opinion

the hypermesis syndrome is some scary words and it is financed by big pharma and the alcohol industry , Reefer Madness 2.0

just my 2 centavos
Its a build up for him and not after it smokes .
I dont know what to call it .
All I know is after 2 months he needs to stop.
Knowing the company I keep with this group ,he is absolutly one of us.
A hell of a tradesman and smart AF
And can smoke weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back