The Hash Box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2023-08-18-15-48-47-06_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

You trim like Pute. Nice.
I haven't been here long enough to know if that's good or bad haha. Jk... I hang for as long as possible. Usually whole plant. Then it goes into double walled paper bags in a large cooler or tote for a week or so before long term storage.

Only trimming I do these days is headdies for my stash... Otherwise it goes into the trimmer.

It's more like trim detention over trim prison.😁

I haven't been here long enough to know if that's good or bad haha. Jk... I hang for as long as possible. Usually whole plant. Then it goes into double walled paper bags in a large cooler or tote for a week or so before long term storage.

Only trimming I do these days is headdies for my stash... Otherwise it goes into the trimmer.

It's more like trim detention over trim prison.😁

we sorta do the same thing as far as trimming , we trim some close for personal smoke stash and the rest that has only only a rough trim , cause it all gets turned into concentrates

do you use a Fiskars type of scissors for those California trimmed buds?

we sorta do the same thing as far as trimming , we trim some close for personal smoke stash and the rest that has only only a rough trim , cause it all gets turned into concentrates

do you use a Fiskars type of scissors for those California trimmed buds?
I try to be as gentle with the head stash as possible. For making things pretty, I like the comfort grip Fiskars non-stick trimmers that you use your thumb to operate.

That pic is after hanging for a week and paper bags in coolers for the same. I usually just buck the buds and leave the dried up fans on the stem.

Everything else goes into the Risentek.

I have to get a new press!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back