THE ASK ROSTER MOST ANYTHING THREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue Tara , I had to look that one up

i have never been disappointed with any of Bodhi Seeds…

are you making seeds?

Bodhi Seeds Blue Tara There has been such an amazing demand for more bodhiseeds that ive decided to open the seed vault and release a few of the hybrids ive been working on using my personal favorite males and females, these strains are new and are just now being tested, so im offering them up as a special limited pre release.

Blue tara is a hybrid of one of my alltime favorites, bubbashine which is a cross of bubba kush and bluemoonshine (rare stretch indica pheno), bubbashine smells of hot buttered blueberry muffins and kush, grows like a big og covered in crystals, and has an amazing potent warm snuggly euphoric pain relieving effect, especially good for nerve pain. The father of the line is my snow lotus male, which is afgooey x blockhead (x19 dom male), this male has proven to up potency, frost, and yeild, while letting the unique traits of the female to shine through.
Ho Lee Fock
Its like starbucks
when did we get so complicated?
Need to talk to my therapist when Im done and he is done . We both are the same one so we never need to make a appointment.
I wish I had the computer software skills to make a program that would make every third time you hit the space bar nothing happens. Tonight I am going to shut off my neighbors gazebo lights at my house with the same remote as hers.then change the color:)

Ho Lee Fock
Its like starbucks
Need to talk to my therapist when Im done and he is done . We both are the same one so we never need to make a appointment.
I wish I had the computer software skills to make a program that would make every third time you hit the space bar nothing happens. Tonight I am going to shut off my neighbors gazebo lights at my house with the same remote as hers.then change the color:)

and just think , it all started with skunk and northern lights

Ho Lee Fock
Its like starbucks
That is awesome you could definitely make them think it is broke or they may be going crazy!

Ho Lee Fock
Its like starbucks
Need to talk to my therapist when Im done and he is done . We both are the same one so we never need to make a appointment.y you would do this
Just to screw with her, or explain why you would do this?

Ho Lee Fock
Its like starbucks
I wish I had the computer software skills to make a program that wouldindow make every third time you hit the space bar nothing happens. Tonight I am going to shut off my neighbors gazebo lights at my house with the same remote as hers.then change the color:)
Hang a few fake ufos and put a space sound tape outside her window

Just to screw with her, or explain why you would do this?
She has a GREAT sense of humor ,sharp and I would never terrorize her.
Two seconds and she will know its me !
Lady has more umph than a lot of men
a retired physce nurse and ended her fourth round of chemo.
She is a great gal and loves our relationships .We watch out for each other.
Yesterday I went to the indian res $95 a carton of my Honeys was now $95 and a carton of hers was $100

@RosterMan

Is this true?

Georges Lachowski invented a method to restore the human body

The Lachowski Oscillator is the cure the world had forgotten about.

The MWO is a multi-wave generator. All chemical processes in the body require energy, and the MWO multi-wave oscillator satisfies this need.

It saturates the cells of the body with energy. In turn, the chemical processes of each cell are brought into balance, allowing them to recover and function properly.

When you use the machine regularly, it maintains the body's electrical health at the cellular level.

IMG_5910.jpeg

@RosterMan

Is this true?

Georges Lachowski invented a method to restore the human body

The Lachowski Oscillator is the cure the world had forgotten about.

The MWO is a multi-wave generator. All chemical processes in the body require energy, and the MWO multi-wave oscillator satisfies this need.

It saturates the cells of the body with energy. In turn, the chemical processes of each cell are brought into balance, allowing them to recover and function properly.

When you use the machine regularly, it maintains the body's electrical health at the cellular level.

View attachment 339991
Wow very surprised you were able to find that information on today's web, the doctor and inverter all went missing when their private c130 went down over the Atlantic, all souls presumed dead. There was talk that they had an actually working model onboard of said airplane. Talk has it that they were able to get machine fired up and may have created a flatworld worm hole and went to the center of the Earth along with their pet Gerturde the goose.

Wow very surprised you were able to find that information on today's web, the doctor and inverter all went missing when their private c130 went down over the Atlantic, all souls presumed dead. There was talk that they had an actually working model onboard of said airplane. Talk has it that they were able to get machine fired up and may have created a flatworld worm hole and went to the center of the Earth along with their pet Gerturde the goose.
schinizzle...

Latest posts

Back