THE ASK ROSTER MOST ANYTHING THREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1695593247193.png

Yes usually I use baking soda and lemon juice. I googled it you can use peroxide. I washed in peroxide today. Washing just removes bugs and sand, not flavor. Pute asked if I smoke ? I do this time of year to sample freshly cured buds and if I need pain management or nausea relief then I smoke. If I don't like to smoke it. I either give it away or use it in edibles. I think it was gorilla glue that I grew last year. I did not like to smoke it so I put it in edibles. It left my edibles with an earthy taste.
I have not tried water curing but I will try it next time I need to make canabutter.
Somebody on here was talking about the water cure. I guess it takes several days and water changes, but he said it takes the hay taste outta making cannabutter. I'm gonna try it next time.

Somebody on here was talking about the water cure. I guess it takes several days and water changes, but he said it takes the hay taste outta making cannabutter. I'm gonna try it next time.
It does wash pretty much all the flavor out of it but it still has some taste when eaten doing a water cure.
Water cure was cover in clean cool water don't agitate change water at least once a day twice being better for five days then dry on low in a dehydrator if I remember right?

going to make you my VP :)
Pute -Transportation
Boo Homeland Security
GMO spooky stuff
Unc Walt history stuff !
Gw Science
Roster covert stuff
Big ,Out west stuff
Old Fogey smart stuff
dogster something gotta get done dept
Subbie ,Maritime and common sense dept
Partyboobs, to be announced...
going to graze brb

Last edited:
Yes usually I use baking soda and lemon juice. I googled it you can use peroxide. I washed in peroxide today. Washing just removes bugs and sand, not flavor. Pute asked if I smoke ? I do this time of year to sample freshly cured buds and if I need pain management or nausea relief then I smoke. If I don't like to smoke it. I either give it away or use it in edibles. I think it was gorilla glue that I grew last year. I did not like to smoke it so I put it in edibles. It left my edibles with an earthy taste.
I have not tried water curing but I will try it next time I need to make canabutter.
I decided to give dry trimming a second chance. I took down 3 today 2 sugar haze and a very small mystery seed. It was about 28 inches pretty small for a photo outside.
The 2 sugar haze took all 4 tiers of my drying rack. I have 2 others but didn't want to bust it out for about an ounce or 2 of weed.
I decided to try the water curing method on the one plant left. I trimmed then set it in reverse osmosis water. I will let you know how thus works. Water curing does remove terpenes but not THC or CBD. . If you do not try something you wont know if you like it.
This is me trying it to judge for myself. I will let you know after the final product is dry. It takes 5-7 days to water cure then you still have to dry it.

I hate dry trimming it is way more work and to me produces a inferior tasting product due to all the added chlorophyll from the leaves still being there.
Then there the whole aesthetics thing.
😳
Another thing that's really nice about growing cannabises is how personal you can tailor it to your tastes.

I hate dry trimming it is way more work and to me produces a inferior tasting product due to all the added chlorophyll from the leaves still being there.
😳
Another thing that's really nice about growing cannabises is how personal you can tailor it to your tastes.
"bag appeal lasts as long as it takes to light a bowl": Bilbo Baggins..

😳
I hated it to but decided to give it a second chance. I will most likely be full of regrets while trimming. I thought I would try it once more in case it was me. Last time I hung them on hangers. This time I have a proper drying rack with 4 tiers. I also gave new sharp curved shears. I will see if that makes a difference or not. Likely not but I want to try to be sure. Hey its my weed I am the only person that matters on this deal. What ever is easiest will be what I do.

Latest posts

Back