THE ASK ROSTER MOST ANYTHING THREAD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The term breeder has always bugged me.
Having been one for humans,dogs and cattle along with some reptiles I don't see how it relates to cannabises.
I can lock in shitty traits pretty easy but even directing the flavor profile is very difficult.

The term breeder has always bugged me.
Having been one for humans,dogs and cattle along with some reptiles I don't see how it relates to cannabises.
I can lock in shitty traits pretty easy but even directing the flavor profile is very difficult.
One can produce a very high potency but the taste is horrid
That is garbage for me

Blue Tara , I had to look that one up

i have never been disappointed with any of Bodhi Seeds…

are you making seeds?

Bodhi Seeds Blue Tara There has been such an amazing demand for more bodhiseeds that ive decided to open the seed vault and release a few of the hybrids ive been working on using my personal favorite males and females, these strains are new and are just now being tested, so im offering them up as a special limited pre release.

Blue tara is a hybrid of one of my alltime favorites, bubbashine which is a cross of bubba kush and bluemoonshine (rare stretch indica pheno), bubbashine smells of hot buttered blueberry muffins and kush, grows like a big og covered in crystals, and has an amazing potent warm snuggly euphoric pain relieving effect, especially good for nerve pain. The father of the line is my snow lotus male, which is afgooey x blockhead (x19 dom male), this male has proven to up potency, frost, and yeild, while letting the unique traits of the female to shine through.

I've got a feeling that weed traits are kinda like human traits. When my brother's first girl was born, her mother asked my mother how she got the black and white pic of her that was hanging on her wall. It was my baby picture, and she did look just like me. When my daughter was born, I could see my brother in her facial features. As she grew, she looked more like a combination of her mother and me.
You'd never pic my brother out of a crowd due to my looks. He is my true brother, mom & dad the same as mine.

What are you growing now?
I working with Blue Tara
and a Chemdog blend
To list everything I am growing now, I would have to refer to my notes at home, but….
LSD
Big Bud
The WhitexRunaway Bride3
Triple LemonxGolden Lemon
MimosaxTriple Grape
Purple Ghost Candy
ECSDxGhost OG
Freak Show

I think that’s it.

I chucked some Triple LemonxGolden Lemon pollen at the TLxGL in an effort to make F2 seeds, and I chucked some at the Big Bud, too.
I have four HerijuanaxBlueberry seeds in dirt right now waiting for them to pop.

Latest posts

Back