Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4970.jpeg

That's the last time my Mother ever hit me. She came up to me and was complaining about all the girls that were calling me (land line back then). She said, "Son, if a man will lay with any woman that'll have him, then no good woman will want him."
I told her she'd better be glad I was born a male or she'd have a w hore in the family. Damned if she didn't slap me square in the face! I walked away with my face stinging and laughing my ass off.
You are a slut you funny bastard. I think your poor Mom knew it.😁

That's the last time my Mother ever hit me. She came up to me and was complaining about all the girls that were calling me (land line back then). She said, "Son, if a man will lay with any woman that'll have him, then no good woman will want him."
I told her she'd better be glad I was born a male or she'd have a w hore in the family. Damned if she didn't slap me square in the face! I walked away with my face stinging and laughing my ass off.
1688939597753.png

You all say ***** like it's a bad thing........keep the Virgins I want a couple of the dirtiest whores imaginable for my afterlife.
😆

Latest posts

Back