Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here is a chart to study

there may be a pop quiz tomorrow

IMG_7057.jpeg

The kittens are starting to look like kittens they are very playful and cute. Looking for name Ideas the solid gray on I am thinking of Blu or smokey the rest ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2177.jpeg
    IMG_2177.jpeg
  • IMG_2179.jpeg
    IMG_2179.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
some of my people are from around the Cumberland Gap….miners and farmers

I can't possibly compare. I've never known abject poverty, though we certainly struggled at times as a family while I was growing up. I've seen some of Appalachia, and my wife has gone there with her church to try to help in the past.
(Meanwhile, some imbecilic dink on tiktok cries like a child because she "won't have time to do anything" if she has to suffer a 9-5 job. I'll keep my opinion about her to myself.)

This is the first house I rented upon DEROS. $160.00/month, 2 bed 1 bath shack. First month rent was free because the prior tenant had been kicked out and he poked holes in the drywall and dropped mullet in them, and put a bunch of fish in the refrigerator and unplugged it, and I fixed all that. Cleaned everything up (the fish had maggots) and fixed the holes in the drywall. The owner supplied materials. Gotta do what ya' gotta do. It was all I/we could afford.

Attachments

• 20231107_110311.jpg
    20231107_110311.jpg

Latest posts

Back