Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
I lost a Son and my Mom in 2019. It was horrible but I had to go to work and move on. It wasn't easy. Life is a B.itch,,don't let it make you it's b.itch.
Stand up,, dust yourself off and move on. It takes time but time will heal your wounds,, booze and drugs will not!!!!!

I lost a Son and my Mom in 2019. It was horrible but I had to go to work and move on. It wasn't easy. Life is a B.itch,,don't let it make you it's b.itch.
Stand up,, dust yourself off and move on. It takes time but time will heal your wounds.
Good advice
Tighten up them boots and get back on the Horse

Well when you lose the woman you loved for 7 almost 8 years..... & still love and you thought she was the one....... you know its kinda hard to embrace the bad and even think about the good. Booze and herb helps cant smoke anymore after today gotta take a pee test in 3 weeks or so :/
Yep, it's the old adage; If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna give ya trouble.

Personally, I use the Norman Bates method. Hack 'em to death with a kitchen knife.

Just kidding!

The more a woman rips your heart out and kicks it down the big football field of life, the more you'll appreciate it when a real woman comes along.
Better day's a comin'.

Latest posts

Back