Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Psst: those aren't hands, big...;)

IMG_6270.jpeg

when my kids were 13 , 15 , and 17 we needed three fridges

someone said that we make the majority of our wealth after 50 years young…when all the kids have left home and ya don’t have to raise the grandkids

As a public service announcement, be sure to check your junk mail folder. I have an email address I have used since 1995 that is based in Canada. Looking thru my junk mail folder today, I found a couple of emails from a news organization that I read and have never identified any of their emails as junk mail. It is concerning that the emails that were arbitrarily sent to ‘junk’ were stories about Trudeau, the PM of Canada, and how their parliament gave a standing ovation to an actual Nazi. The stories were not in the subject line. They were links in the body of the email. To me, this indicates they are not just looking for email addresses but are scanning content. I will be getting rid of the account sadly as it is the main one I have used for close to 3 decades.🤬

Last edited:
as a long time migraine recipient , I understand the desperation to try just about anything to get some relief

as a long time migraine recipient , I understand the desperation to try just about anything to get some relief

My MIL used to get them, and my bride does on occasion. I'm very fortunate to not have the problem, and I empathize with those who do. But, um, no...probably not. I'm fine with acupuncture and have had it done many times. The ancients had/have many viable cures for many ills. No nail in my skull, though. That looked like a fair amount of blood! Wonder if it works?

I can’t imagine that pierced the skull. There is a pretty large vein running along everyone’s forehead that I am guessing they ‘tap’. Modern day version of blood letting via leeches?

Latest posts

Back