Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for the Caring, Master of their own destiny dude

IMG_6257.jpeg

Noah is Annunaki and the ark he built was actually a spacecraft wheel within a wheel holy Ezekiel model and Noah was rescued by his Uncle Anu

and the animals , every species , two by two onto the ark?

Noah took dna samples and then they hatched them out in the laboratory

Noah was def not of the little jew bloodline of today .. he was prob 10 to 12 ft tall, they found his wife's burial sarcophagus in Turkey next to an area known about that had the remnants of a very large boat ... and she was 9ft plus in length .. some jewish scientists took the remains and the carved out rock coffin back to israel to hide ..

Annunaki coulda been nephilin jews .. who knows

Noah is Annunaki and the ark he built was actually a spacecraft wheel within a wheel holy Ezekiel model and Noah was rescued by his Uncle Anu

and the animals , every species , two by two onto the ark?

Noah took dna samples and then they hatched them out in the laboratory

Have you read or heard anything by Eric Von Dienken? (I may have misspelled his name).

no but I have heard of Chariots of the Gods , but have not seen or read it yet

thanks for the info
I saw him once in Marquette MI many years ago just after that book came out. Fascinating views on the Egyptian, Mayans, Aztec and such. I've been fascinated about all of that for many years.

Last edited:
I saw him once in Marquette MI many years ago just after that book came out. Fascinating views on the Egyptian, Mayans, Aztec and such. I've been fascinated about all of the for many yeaars.

more people like him are finally getting some respect

you might like the info by Lloyd Pye , if you havent already

About Lloyd Pye​

Lloyd Pye (1946-2013) was a researcher, author, and lecturer best known for his unique version of Intervention Theory, the theory that aliens played a part in the development of human life on Earth.
Although he sadly passed away on December 9th, 2013, he left behind him a legacy of intriguing work, which you can explore on this website.

Latest posts

Back