Random Thought Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fa21e37a-fe78-4ca9-9652-e0035c37c0b8.3d0624dece6db239a343e926b8739a18.jpeg

Nutritional Facts & FAQ​

Most Popular QuestionsHow is ‘LaCroix’ pronounceLa-CROY. It rhymes with ‘enjoy’.​

• Is LaCroix Gluten-Free and Vegetarian?​

Yes! All flavors are Gluten-Free, Vegetarian, and Kosher!
  • What do you mean LaCroix is “innocent”?​

LaCroix is innocent or free of sugars, calories, sodium, and artificial ingredients.
  • Is LaCroix Non-GMO?​

LaCroix does not contain any genetically modified organisms (GMO) therefore LaCroix is Non-GMO.
  • Grapefruit Reaction to Medication​

The natural grapefruit flavor is derived from pure grapefruit oil. There are no sugars or artificial ingredients contained in, nor added, to these extracted flavors. Always consult a physician regarding concerns with any medications.
  • Seltzer vs. Sparkling​

Seltzer Water is water with carbonation that may or may not contain sweeteners or added flavors, as well as varying amounts of sodium.
    LaCroix Sparkling Water is carbonated water which is sodium free and contains only natural flavors.
  • Sweeteners in LaCroix Water​

There are no sugars, sweeteners, or artificial ingredients contained in, nor added to our waters.
  • How is LaCroix water sourced and filtered?​

LaCroix Sparkling Water is locally sourced at various locations throughout the U.S. LaCroix adheres to strict processes and standards to assure the quality and consistency of the brand. LaCroix water is treated using various filtration processes, including reverse osmosis and deionization, that remove additives and impurities from locally-sourced water.

Last edited:
What gives it the flavor tho
The natural grapefruit flavor is derived from pure grapefruit oil. There are no sugars or artificial ingredients contained in, nor added, to these extracted flavors. Always consult a physician regarding concerns with any medications.

Are you on Big's side.....what a jip. Ha ha!
No but I drank those before at my daughters and often wondered if the flavoring was something safe to drink. When you look at the nutrition label there seems to be nothing in it. I guess grapefruit oil is not bad so maybe the grapefruit ones are ok.
and I’m always on bigs side 🥰

Latest posts

Back