Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, this is the most beautiful plant I have ever grown. Blood Orange Tangerine. Unknown breeder out of New Mexico. Won But of the Year with this. But no yield and frankly terrible pot. I culled it after one grow.

View attachment 333300
She’s pretty!

Ha! I see you pute!
I typically don’t like ANY grape strains. Something in them (all? That I’ve tried) leave me this chemmy headache. Tasty? Sure. But it’s like I inhaled a chemical and later have a headache from it. Not sure why that is, but it’s fairly universal. So much so that before legalization, if I was able to find me some “kgb” and it appeared it was a grape or purple related strain? I typically passed in it, going back to commercial mids if I had to even.

But I liked the grape haze. Lol. Further testing is required naturally…
Be well. Smile often.

awww shit and bummer man

it is a roll of the dice on photoperiod seeds

one of the reasons for me to pop 100-200 at a time in order to get females and have a harvest

we plan on getting 25 keepers per 100 seeds , sometimes more , sometimes less

throw in a few catastrophic events , hail , wind , locusts , and the entire crop might go down in flames

if I was growing in tents in my basement or garage , I would secure clones for the grows……second choice would be fem seeds

otherwise , go outdoors and go big

the BlueMoonshine x Blueberry Indica…….strong medicine
View attachment 340302

View attachment 340301
I'm about to germinate eight bue bery blue indica seeds pick four of the females or possibly three females one male and save some pollen and pollenated one . Any suggestions If I do ???? What do these plants like lmk big or pute first photo grow I'm gonna do any suggestions

Dou you have your exhaust filter and fan above your lights ???
Yes I do, barely. I had an 8 inch, but it is huge, so I sat it outside on floor. Got a 6 inch, more than 2 inches smaller, (the 8 inch is big.) and it was ok. That's another thing I like about this light and the type of LEDs it uses. My other lights are Samsung 301 types, can't get as close to plants. I have taken to keeping my lights all the way to the top. When you go and veg, doesn't matter, just run it 50 percent or so. By the time they are done with veg stage, (they are tall enough, can adjust with power of light. Flower, close to 100% that particular plant will take.

Yes I do, barely. I had an 8 inch, but it is huge, so I sat it outside on floor. Got a 6 inch, more than 2 inches smaller, (the 8 inch is big.) and it was ok. That's another thing I like about this light and the type of LEDs it uses. My other lights are Samsung 301 types, can't get as close to plants. I have taken to keeping my lights all the way to the top. When you go and veg, doesn't matter, just run it 50 percent or so. By the time they are done with veg stage, (they are tall enough, can adjust with power of light. Flower, close to 100% that particular plant will take.
You really expect to write that and not have me respond to it?

This is one thing I liked about the SP3000 lights. Long and skinny. One is perfect for 2x4. Two are perfect in 4x4. They can be on either side of the fan/filter. No lose of height.

Bubba

LA Pure Kush, three plants.

Un topped going natural!

Attachments

• IMG_20230918_195135762.jpg
    IMG_20230918_195135762.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230918_195050225_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230918_195050225_HDR.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
Gonna have to figure out a way to get the Chimara #3 to yield a little better. Only got 1 3/4 oz out of here. Got close to 3 from the Death Star. Chimara was the easiest plant I have ever trimmed. That bodes well for her at any rate. But with the room I have I need a better yield.

Gonna have to figure out a way to get the Chimara #3 to yield a little better. Only got 1 3/4 oz out of here. Got close to 3 from the Death Star. Chimara was the easiest plant I have ever trimmed. That bodes well for her at any rate. But with the room I have I need a better yield.
Is that what folks are yielding on the Chimara? Yes I agree not much on one plant for such a long wait. I have two in my veg tent right now spreading out. The buds are beautiful, I hope they smoke beautiful.

I'd call both deathstar and chimera average yielders.

The vigor on chimera makes it hard to keep a canopy, but I believe if you topped and trained it well it would perform better. I took 1.5lbs off of 4 plants in a 4x4 tent.

The Deathstar was easy to maintain a canopy. I took just under 2lbs off of 4 plants in a 4x4 tent.

I'd call both deathstar and chimera average yielders.

The vigor on chimera makes it hard to keep a canopy, but I believe if you topped and trained it well it would perform better. I took 1.5lbs off of 4 plants in a 4x4 tent.

The Deathstar was easy to maintain a canopy. I took just under 2lbs off of 4 plants in a 4x4 tent.
Holly Christ......you are talking lb's and I am talking oz......how do you grow?

Holly Christ......you are talking lb's and I am talking oz......how do you grow?
4x4 tent, scrog, and veg until the entire footprint of the tent has filled up. This generally takes 5-6 weeks from rooting the cuts and placing them in the hydro system. Light em well, feed em well, and watch em grow like weeds.
20230804_235354.jpg
20230812_085602.jpg
20230821_223806.jpg
20230829_223208.jpg
20230917_095655.jpg

Latest posts

Back