Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just tried the Chimera again. Yup, like last night ....hits hard and fast. Sweet smell but a bit harsh on the back of my throat. Hopefully a couple more weeks in jars will mellow her out.
I find it a very relaxing high with no edge, with warmth going up sides of head. I pute a plie through my Dabpress and got the most powerful rosin!

I'm watching the Bugs Bunny Show on MeTV!

Bubba

When you read the strain guide it says Chimera is indica dominant. Like your said Bubba I find it to be a great head buzz. Feels more like a sativa to me. Good s-hit Maynard!

Never did get to test out the Death Star. Didn't get past the Chimera. We shall see what today brings!

When you read the strain guide it says Chimera is indica dominant. Like your said Bubba I find it to be a great head buzz. Feels more like a sativa to me. Good s-hit Maynard!

Never did get to test out the Death Star. Didn't get past the Chimera. We shall see what today brings!
Agreed. looks like Sativa growing too, but does have fat fans. Finished quick too...just over 60 days, only complaint is that it requires constant attention with its crazy stretch. The smell in the room after dabbing a touch of rosin made from it was intoxicating as well. I do start to detect some indica spice flavors in a joint, not pipe or bong.

Bubba

That death star has my attention. When I dont grow next summer, I think I may try it. This winter will be a run of the LA Pure Kush. Beautiful plant, perfect height. If power is there, its a go. Otherwise some 20Mendicino twenty strains, Grand Champagne, Bubba Whip and Smell of Success.

Bubba

I find it a very relaxing high with no edge, with warmth going up sides of head. I pute a plie through my Dabpress and got the most powerful rosin!

I'm watching the Bugs Bunny Show on MeTV!

Bubba
I get MeTV on my AirTv antenna,,that and about 60 more channels. I like Grit TV,,its a western channel.
If I ever lose my Internet I can watch AirTv and still be happy.

I get MeTV on my AirTv antenna,,that and about 60 more channels. I like Grit TV,,its a western channel.
If I ever lose my Internet I can watch AirTv and still be happy.
I cut the cable long ago. Roku, Amazon firestick and other stuff gives me all I want. I dont need all the sports stuff, so cable cutting was easy.

Bubba

This is Chimera #3. It will be the third time I have grown this. Good stuff but this plant has two problems for me and the way I grow. First It grows out of the top of my tent. Takes super cropping and lots of bending. Next is it delivers way below average yield. I am not gonna give up. Couple things I am gonna try before I give up on this strain.

First as you can see. I fem topped her and then topped the two main stems. I am gonna turn this lady into a bush! Hopefully I can accomplish a better Yield by doing this. Obviously she ain't gonna grow out of the tent this time.
IMG_20231006_104341805.jpg

This is Chimera #3. It will be the third time I have grown this. Good stuff but this plant has two problems for me and the way I grow. First It grows out of the top of my tent. Takes super cropping and lots of bending. Next is it delivers way below average yield. I am not gonna give up. Couple things I am gonna try before I give up on this strain.

First as you can see. I fem topped her and then topped the two main stems. I am gonna turn this lady into a bush! Hopefully I can accomplish a better Yield by doing this. Obviously she ain't gonna grow out of the tent this time. View attachment 343074
Mine did best as a bush. Kept height down too. Awful needy plant. Love the buzz and smell. Make killer rosin, lots of crystals. I will attach a pic of current one at lights on. About two more weeks...

Other than mother's this will be the last growing chrimrea 3 that I have to cut. The LA pure Kush is a breeze. I let 3 just go wild in a 2x4. They look better than the topped ones.

Making new clones to keep current mother line alive, will trash what's left, which won't be much.

Trying out some cloner contraption I bought once upon a time. It says, no ph, no hormones, no scraping, and most everything I normally do. I thought I would give it a go. A have a couple more mothers standing by. But once these new ones take, all the old stuff is going to burn, or if worth flowering......which I am starting to wonder about.

I have several mothers, 2 strains. As they get larger and bushier I have been taking clones, just a few and shoving the mother's in the flower tent, and using the clone as the new mother.

But I am not getting the yield on those plants, current batch will go to hash, then once cuts are rooted, it will be replaced and go to burn. If I'm going to flower one, it occurred to me it was silly to keep flowering left overs. Just do a new clone, duh!

I really thought the temporary mother would flower fine, but it just doesn't seem so, I think 🤔. And the new clone is right there.

Bubba

Mine did best as a bush. Kept height down too. Awful needy plant. Love the buzz and smell. Make killer rosin, lots of crystals. I will attach a pic of current one at lights on. About two more weeks...

Other than mother's this will be the last growing chrimrea 3 that I have to cut. The LA pure Kush is a breeze. I let 3 just go wild in a 2x4. They look better than the topped ones.

Making new clones to keep current mother line alive, will trash what's left, which won't be much.

Trying out some cloner contraption I bought once upon a time. It says, no ph, no hormones, no scraping, and most everything I normally do. I thought I would give it a go. A have a couple more mothers standing by. But once these new ones take, all the old stuff is going to burn, or if worth flowering......which I am starting to wonder about.

I have several mothers, 2 strains. As they get larger and bushier I have been taking clones, just a few and shoving the mother's in the flower tent, and using the clone as the new mother.

But I am not getting the yield on those plants, current batch will go to hash, then once cuts are rooted, it will be replaced and go to burn. If I'm going to flower one, it occurred to me it was silly to keep flowering left overs. Just do a new clone, duh!

I really thought the temporary mother would flower fine, but it just doesn't seem so, I think 🤔. And the new clone is right there.

Bubba
Nice update. Thanks Bubba.

Latest posts

Back