Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4625.jpeg

War has been declared. I have 3 tom cat bait stations with peanut butter bait. I can't put out anything like the trap above as my dog is in the garden all the time.
I have cats on the garden area. They keep out most 4 legged pests

Last edited:
Checking trich's again and this girl is finally ripe. Frost Hammer just got moved into 48 hrs of dark before harvest. The Death Star and Chimera are being stubborn and still a few days out.
View attachment 339938View attachment 339939
That is beautiful. What does the 48 hours of darkness do before chopping? Am I ruining my weed by not doing this?

forgot to add the beliefs are based upon a dude named Calvin Cycle

it is all fakery

Calvin Cycle Definition​

The Calvin cycle is the cycle of chemical reactions performed by plants to “fix” carbon from CO2 into three-carbon sugars.

Later, plants and animals can turn these three-carbon compounds into amino acids, nucleotides, and more complex sugars such as starches.

This process of “carbon fixation” is how most new organic matter is created. The sugars created in the Calvin cycle are also used by plants for long-term energy storage, unlike ATP which is used up quickly after it is created.

These plant sugars can also become a source of energy for animals who eat the plants, and predators who eat those herbivores.

The Calvin cycle is also sometimes referred to as the “light independent” reactions of photosynthesis, since it is not powered directly by photons from the Sun. Instead, the Calvin cycle is powered by ATP and NADPH, which are created by harnessing the energy from photons in the light-dependent reactions.

IMG_6645.jpeg

awww shit and bummer man

it is a roll of the dice on photoperiod seeds

one of the reasons for me to pop 100-200 at a time in order to get females and have a harvest

we plan on getting 25 keepers per 100 seeds , sometimes more , sometimes less

throw in a few catastrophic events , hail , wind , locusts , and the entire crop might go down in flames

if I was growing in tents in my basement or garage , I would secure clones for the grows……second choice would be fem seeds

otherwise , go outdoors and go big

the BlueMoonshine x Blueberry Indica…….strong medicine
View attachment 340302

View attachment 340301
Beautiful plant I wish I could do that. Maybe a few more grows under my belt and all the great tips from Y’all, I will! Kerpin my fingers crossed

Snow Leopard is next. She should finish in a couple of weeks.
That’s the one I am most excited about. Big sent me some snow leopard seeds and I can not wait till spring to get them going. I fenced off an area to try in ground with some. Got so many new strains now. I will have to start them early. Then I can sex them before putting outside in ground. I can legally grow 24 plants.
I plan to have 2 females of each one in ground one in 10 gallon pots. There will be a grow log and everything.

When you read the strain guide it says Chimera is indica dominant. Like your said Bubba I find it to be a great head buzz. Feels more like a sativa to me. Good s-hit Maynard!

Never did get to test out the Death Star. Didn't get past the Chimera. We shall see what today brings!
Let us know.

Latest posts

Back