Putes Play Pen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a few buds from 2022 harvested late Sept and early Oct 2022 I didn't name them but remember what I grew.
Zkittles fems, sex pot fems, gorilla glue fem, darn I don't remember the fourth strain. It must have sucked.
20221004_100010_Original.jpeg
IMG_0045_Original.jpeg
IMG_0053_Original.jpeg
20221004_100010_Original.jpeg
20220914_184326_Original.jpeg

Last edited:
This one isn't the one I wanted to show, will have to add it when I get home. This one has 6 or 7 shoots.

The ones I took some cuts off of get way to tall. I guess I should try to cut one short and stick it in flower and see what happens.

Not only do not I shorten lights I run longer time span than most. GMO says that if they have a tendency to stress and develop nanners from the extended flower time to turn down the lights. I might try that on my next Grape Ape x Tres Haze which I would like longer than 80 days. Some say not to do this though.....
I like playing around....

Not only do not I shorten lights I run longer time span than most. GMO says that if they have a tendency to stress and develop nanners from the extended flower time to turn down the lights. I might try that on my next Grape Ape x Tres Haze which I would like longer than 80 days. Some say not to do this though.....
I like playing around....
I generally do not do this, that is why I asked
thks

Latest posts

Back