New grower here from Ohio!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whats
Yup yup definitely understand hey if someone wants my address I'm a thrill seeker come see me let's party and if I send someone something that I'm nervous of I just put a fake return address on the package but if you wanna come my way I like to party for sure hahaha
What's your address? 🤔
Fake addresses won't get delivered to because they don't exist.🤭

Anything anyone sends my way as long as it's sent packaged right will always get delivered can't pray on blessing street and move to doubt avenue I pray on the same street everyday all-day

10473 county rd 1 Chesapeake Ohio 45619 that's my address you are correct they can't deliver to a fake address but they can deliver a package with a fake return address it just can't ever return to sender.
That's how I used to send stuff to my cousin when he was stationed in Germany. Put it in a baggie, wash my hands. Put it in another baggie, wash my hands. Put the baggies in a VHS mailer, wash my hands. Put his APO on the box and then grab the phone book and throw a dart at a name and addy. They always got through.

Well check this out carty there's admins and mods in this group you are neither this conversation started with that small sentence and has continued so by conversating I'm introducing myself every second of everyday your I won't apologize for not being perfect just a new member who wanted to gin on the fun I don't have access to much right now so I asked no reason to pick on me if you don't want to hang out with me and conversate you don't have to but popping in to pick on me now thats against the rules so I hope you brought that seed and noy just here to pick or I must just have to say something maybe not so polite myself like go **** yourself. You truly ruined the vibes I feel unwelcome now ..

The staff here let's ppl hang themselves before we step in.
This was your first fking post.
Hey everyone my names will, I'm from Ohio anyone have a seed they would be willing to bless me with.

You fked up the vibe and did that to yourself by asking for free beans your 1st day here like many trolls have done before.😡
Carty has one of the biggest hearts on this forum and just told you what everyone else was thinking.
If your not comfortable here it's your own fault. We forgive pretty quickly and give ppl second chances. If you want to hang out and get to know this community your more than welcome to. Carty never told you to fk off, like you just did him, and he has been here along time. Probably gives away more beans than anyone on this site.
Wrong guy to piss off if your looking for free beans. He is absolutely correct when he says we have to protect ourselves. Free beans means more information than we are willing to give to someone we don't know.
Anyway,,,it's up to you. Hang around and get to know this community or don't but don't be telling ppl to fk off or I will step in and hook you up with a free time out.
How about you introduce yourself and start over and let this go.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back