NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I made way to many clones and the other clones r getting big so I think I will put well squeeze some inside my flowering room and make room for the shorter clones that’s rooting oh well we will see

Ok this is my clone room now I moved the big clones to my flowering tent
IMG_0531.jpeg

Yes I flowered a entire cycle with it it totally works and the light I’m using is the Viparspectre 2500 from wat I see it’s only 250 watts so we shall see what type of buds I get
I must say your Bud has come along nicely , I think if you get a chance to go up in light watts you will see much happier plants along with larger yields. Looking Good Brother.

I must say your Bud has come along nicely , I think if you get a chance to go up in light watts you will see much happier plants along with larger yields. Looking Good Brother.
I have a 900 watt light low key I had no idea this Viparspectre 2500 was such a lo wattage light I bought it with out reading the specs so after this harvest my 900 will be going in my flowering tent and this Viparspectre will be used in veg I would have never known if u didn’t ask me how strong the light was so thanx I got some rearranging to do but I do want to see what buds this light produces

I have a 900 watt light low key I had no idea this Viparspectre 2500 was such a lo wattage light I bought it with out reading the specs so after this harvest my 900 will be going in my flowering tent and this Viparspectre will be used in veg I would have never known if u didn’t ask me how strong the light was so thanx I got some rearranging to do but I do want to see what buds this light produces
The light companies play tricks with the power rates all the time, add lots of extra zero's

LOW KEY I MIGHT SWAP OUT LIGHTS TODAY

I’m pretty much gonna give those Viparspectre 2500 to my good buddy we gonna trade I placed a bid for this 1200 watt viperspectra 250 watts just is not enough
IMG_0015.png

Looks like that light is a burple light (purple) been around since 2016 by reviews on amazon.
I had Mars hydro Burple when they came out before these and they worked but I found that white light diodes performed much better. The actual wattage on this light is 506watts.

I can’t lie the weed I grew this year was magnificent jeeeeeesh four day dry then placed in grove bags and these bags r reusable I also use boveda packs well I’m coughing my womp off also with that weed trimmer I got all that combined makes for pretty professional weed I’m loving my strains I’m ready to taste my next three strains that’s in flower I MY FRIENDS HAVE THE RECIPE

Latest posts

Back