NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I CANT wait till February first to get my first crop of the year outside I admit in February I still get freezes snow temperatures lower than 32 YES my plants be on the brink of death in February but in the end they do not die weed plants is a hardy plant and can take freezing temperatures while in vegetive growth in flower a freeze will kill your plant but ok after knocking February out and march comes the freeze is over and my plants proceed to flower until may 16 hey if you live in Southern California and you only getting one crop every year JOKES ON YOU MY FRIEND February the first to may 16 is a grow period and exactly may 16 to October is a crop and if you really want too go dumb August the first you can put out mature trees to flower ok I just had a brain fart maybe people don’t understand what I’m saying about February you DONt put baby plants out this month you get your mature clones and put them outsid no don’t put no seedlings out they will be ready in October if you do but yeah sleep if you want watch when February comes to may I bet y’all I get a crop Yall can cheat yallselves if you want I’m getting all I can get through out the year HAPPY GROWING

Last edited:
Clone chamber rotation never quit my friend
IMG_0421.jpeg

Ok so I’m taking the plants in my clone chamber outside to let them finish flowering I’m putting my baby clones inside my clone chamber leaving them in veg to February the first for my first crop that’s my update also I might put my mother plants in flowering soon since I got so many clones at my disposal HAPPY GROWING

Oh yeah don’t forget these are strains I made these are not and I repeat these are not store bought seeds haaaaaaaaaa ok low key I really had nothing to say I just felt like saying good morning and that’s the way it came out once again if you in California and you not preparing for your February outdoor crop you are dead wrong my friend don’t cheat yourself feb-may 16 is a crop then may 16 plant your summer crop I’m just trying to help ya up the game and get more weed every year HAPPY GROWING

Latest posts

Back