NEW BEGINNINGS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you mean flatheads do not hibernate during the winter!?….🤡🤡🤡
They do if it gets cold enough but in California low desert it stays around seventy degrees a nd the flatheads don’t get lethargic they still move around according to my thoughts

California people if you are clueless where the flathead catfish are just ask I know where the beast of beast live these fish big as kids where I fish I’m just a post away

My clone chamber
IMG_0395.jpeg

Ok just a study of mine here in the high desert my weed takes four days tops to totally dry and be ready for storage I know some people recommend u dry your weed for two weeks well u gotta take under consideration what climate you live in when u first dry pay attention to how many days until your weed get crispy then use that time frame for future grows you do not want to dry your weed until it’s crispy it’s a fine line when curing one extra dry day can cause u to have shake in the end and once again I’m just thinking out loud HAPPY GROWING

Ok just a study of mine here in the high desert my weed takes four days tops to totally dry and be ready for storage I know some people recommend u dry your weed for two weeks well u gotta take under consideration what climate you live in when u first dry pay attention to how many days until your weed get crispy then use that time frame for future grows you do not want to dry your weed until it’s crispy it’s a fine line when curing one extra dry day can cause u to have shake in the end and once again I’m just thinking out loud HAPPY GROWING

exactly!

with 5-10% humidity i better check my flowers 3 times a day or BAM!…..dry as a bone!

heck , I have had to throw in a burrito shell or two to rehydrate some stuff that got away from us

with obscene dry climates , it is a dance to behold!

one of the great things about the dryness , NO MOLD PM!

yeeeeee haaaaaaaw!!

Aaaaaa this HERMES weed Im smoking got me feeling like I’m carrying a 300,000 pound brick 🧱 if that makes since it’s definitely a must grow immediately I need my clone chamber to hurrrup and flower so I can prepare for the first crop of the year February 1st to may 16 is a whole grow period in flower people just ignore get your clones big now then February outside it’s warm enough I have stated with red teary high eyes

we start germinating seeds in January

beer cups to 2 gal pots then when the weather is right , outdoors they go , that would be somewhere in n April , maybe May , no later than May 15

harvest Sept/Oct depending on strain

beer cups to 2 gal pots then when the weather is right , outdoors they go , that would be somewhere in n April , maybe May , no later than May 15

You should try to put some outside February but the key is you gotta start them now indoors so they be big in February then harvest may 16 then put regular crop out may 16

You should try to put some outside February but the key is you gotta start them now indoors so they be big in February

we are at 38 degrees parallel out on the high plains of eastern Colorado

we can be sunny and 65 or snowing blizzard at -1

average high for February is around 46 and average low 30

so yeah , February is out of the question here unless they are in a heated greenhouse

we are at 38 degrees parallel out on the high plains of eastern Colorado

we can be sunny and 65 or snowing blizzard at -1

average high for February is around 46 and average low 30

so yeah , February is out of the question here unless they are in a heated greenhouse
Oh ok our low is 26 some days in February we still hit chill but they make it through plus just put a clone out see if it survive I think it might we get snow also that time of year

I had most of mine out April 1st. The rest went out June first to replace the males I tossed.

Latest posts

Back