Members Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_5810.jpeg

Those do it yerself stem trainers work pretty good.
IMG_5809.jpeg

She’s still hanging in there.
Still haven’t seen any roots.

Attachments

• IMG_5809.jpeg
    IMG_5809.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
View attachment 360043View attachment 360044
Picked up a neat little trick the other day.
When I was younger, I looked into doing bonsai. They use wire wrapped around stems to shape the plants. Until seeing your yankee innovation, I’d never thought about using it to train our plants. Simple solutions to difficult problems get lost then rediscovered. I have a bunch of Romex I’ll probably never use for electrical projects but following your lead, makes me glad I didn’t give it away. The bare ground copper wire seems perfect for training now.

I made some of them clips. I been using that floater scrog so I've found used any yet.

That clone..lol. it looks like it's trying to unfold but wheres them damn roots..lol. Not dead yet..lol.

I made some of them clips. I been using that floater scrog so I've found used any yet.

That clone..lol. it looks like it's trying to unfold but wheres them damn roots..lol. Not dead yet..lol.
I am just gonna let her keep rolling until she either shows roots, or turns brown, lol.

IMG_5830.jpeg

Current state of veg.
IMG_5824.jpeg
IMG_5825.jpeg

Current state of flower.
IMG_5826.jpeg

Got a Sour Ogre hanging.
IMG_5827.jpeg
IMG_5828.jpeg
IMG_5829.jpeg

This GojixSSDD looks like it’s wanting to flower in veg.
Yes, this thing is in the veg tent.
IMG_5837.jpeg

What I have been doing lately…..
Separate jugs of water……
Flower nutes-1/2 tsp per gallon of 10-30-20.
Veg-1/2 tsp of 20-20-20 per gallon.
CalMag-1/4 tsp of Epsom, 1/2 tsp of Calnit.
I have started mixing all this separate, and giving it to the plants as I see fit.
It’s starting to work out pretty well.

It’s not supposed to be an auto.
SURPRISE! Photos don't flower in veg light..lol

It happens all the time with autos n photos. Prob just a mix up.

I have some Purple Haze photos from G13Labs. It started to flower at 30days. Surprise! I'm half afraid to run the other two seeds..lol.

I have some Purple Haze photos from G13Labs. It started to flower at 30days. Surprise! I'm half afraid to run the other two seeds..lol.
My beast mode is screaming for me to pull her she is fox tailing bad. The seeds though. This us the one I wanted seeds from

Pretty sure the Goji x SSDD came from Ottafish on OG.
I just posted a pic in his thread. We’ll see what he says about it.

IMG_5890.jpeg
IMG_5887.jpeg

Pretty happy with the way everything is looking right now.
IMG_5891.jpeg

I beat her up pretty good yesterday, anxious to see what she looks like later this week.
IMG_5885.jpeg

Finally made it all the way through the first barrel of recycled peat.
Set a full one out by the greenhouse with the tractor.
IMG_5884.jpeg

Set the empty under the eave of an outbuilding so rainwater can run through it while it’s being filled.
The other full barrel will set where it’s at until the 2nd barrel is empty, all the while being flushed with rainwater.
This seems to be working out pretty good, and is saving me quite a bit of money.

I started playing around with copper wire and training plants today. I think bonsai people wrap the wire around an appropriately sized stick to make a helix and then spin it onto the stem that needs training. Works pretty well though I don’t have a lotta get-up-and-go today. Shoulda done before and after pics…
IMG_3978.jpeg
IMG_3979.jpeg
IMG_3981.jpeg
IMG_3980.jpeg
IMG_3982.jpeg

I used it to LST an apple sapping last year. It worked pretty well, but even with the insulation on it there were some deep grooves in the branches at the end of the summer. Not sure if that had any negative effect on growth. Just something to watch out for.

Latest posts

Back