Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning, Misfits! Woke up to a silver plated world. Hope the guerilla growers already got their crops in 'cause the frost hit hard. 34 and sunny and might make it to the 60's.
Gotta make a run to God's Country and pick up a bobble for the Old Hen and some brass for me. Gonna pick up some more Amish peanuts, too. :)

Good morning Misfits. Currently 36, with a high of 70 today in the KC area. Have a doctor's appointment at 3 today, gotta travel 85 miles there and back, plus the wait in the office lobby, making it an all day affair. Need to find out what we are going to do since my insurance wouldn't cover the spinal cord stimulator implant surgery. Possibly some radio frequency ablation in the L5-S1, we'll see.

Last edited:
I come across some really cool vintage collectibles from time to time. I recently acquired a set of 1960's Art Deco drinking mugs, with an octagonal design. Perfect for root beer floats

1000000922.jpg

Last edited:
So ya'll there have been some life changing tragic things going on here. It has consumed all my time and energy. Things are going in the right direction but I'm going to be absent for a spell.I'm looking forward to getting back on track. I avoid social media so being able to connect with people who have similar interests has brought me out a bit from where I've been. I'll be back......

Good evening Misfits. Just got home from the doctor's appointment about an hour ago. We sat in the waiting room for two and a half hours before I got called back to see the doctor. Now sitting on the couch smoking a bowl - sweet relief, after not smoking all day!

So ya'll there have been some life changing tragic things going on here. It has consumed all my time and energy. Things are going in the right direction but I'm going to be absent for a spell.I'm looking forward to getting back on track. I avoid social media so being able to connect with people who have similar interests has brought me out a bit from where I've been. I'll be back......
We are good listeners if you need to talk

Latest posts

Back