Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ever trim for a week thinking they need better lighting or I must be high because my vision is blurry? Then after a week goes by remember that you have a new pair of glasses that you never wear because you can see fine. Well those $600 glasses sure take the strain off the eyes......Hahaha

Yep, my transitional bifocals come in handy at trim time. I've gotten lazy. I used to trim every bud but now I only trim the top colas and the rest go to bubble hash.
Been throwing a lot in the hash bucket and processing constantly. Some on ice now and some in the dryer. We love our concentrats.

That's what I like about making bubble hash; you don't have to dry or cure it, just chuck it in the hash-o-matic with a bunch of ice and water and flip the switch.

Think I'm gonna find a nightmare to ride to sleepytown. You folks have a good evening/morning. ☮️

Remembering when I was a kid, and my parents tried to limit the amount of candy we consumed - so Sunday was candy night, and Mom would bring this huge bowl full of Halloween candy out to the living room and we could choose two items. I was like, OK, that sucks only getting two pieces of candy...

So one Sunday, I followed Mom into their bedroom and watched where she stashed the candy bowl. My bedroom was directly across from my parent's bedroom, so one afternoon while Mom was taking a nap I did the old Army crawl on my belly to the end of the bed where the bowl of candy was hidden underneath. I quietly opened the bowl, and started shoving candy into both front jeans pockets. When they were full, I crawled back to my bedroom and began eating my hoard of candy. I made that daring crawl on a regular basis 😁

1728215699625.png

Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugs all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous clear day here starting at 47F and predicted to reach 72F.

Today we are celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. I mistakenly said 37 years when I posted last time, doing complicated math in my head while stoned.

I woke up to find a mushy card on my keyboard this morning and made Grayfox a couple as well. One from me and one from Miss Layla and Melissa. We are celebrating tonight at Takahashi Japanese restaurant with guest.

red rose 2.jpg

Latest posts

Back