Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone ever trim for a week thinking they need better lighting or I must be high because my vision is blurry? Then after a week goes by remember that you have a new pair of glasses that you never wear because you can see fine. Well those $600 glasses sure take the strain off the eyes......Hahaha

Yep, my transitional bifocals come in handy at trim time. I've gotten lazy. I used to trim every bud but now I only trim the top colas and the rest go to bubble hash.
Been throwing a lot in the hash bucket and processing constantly. Some on ice now and some in the dryer. We love our concentrats.

That's what I like about making bubble hash; you don't have to dry or cure it, just chuck it in the hash-o-matic with a bunch of ice and water and flip the switch.

Think I'm gonna find a nightmare to ride to sleepytown. You folks have a good evening/morning. ☮️

Remembering when I was a kid, and my parents tried to limit the amount of candy we consumed - so Sunday was candy night, and Mom would bring this huge bowl full of Halloween candy out to the living room and we could choose two items. I was like, OK, that sucks only getting two pieces of candy...

So one Sunday, I followed Mom into their bedroom and watched where she stashed the candy bowl. My bedroom was directly across from my parent's bedroom, so one afternoon while Mom was taking a nap I did the old Army crawl on my belly to the end of the bed where the bowl of candy was hidden underneath. I quietly opened the bowl, and started shoving candy into both front jeans pockets. When they were full, I crawled back to my bedroom and began eating my hoard of candy. I made that daring crawl on a regular basis 😁

1728215699625.png

Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugs all around, passing left!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A gorgeous clear day here starting at 47F and predicted to reach 72F.

Today we are celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary. I mistakenly said 37 years when I posted last time, doing complicated math in my head while stoned.

I woke up to find a mushy card on my keyboard this morning and made Grayfox a couple as well. One from me and one from Miss Layla and Melissa. We are celebrating tonight at Takahashi Japanese restaurant with guest.

red rose 2.jpg

That's too late for Hippie. He is asleep in his rocking chair by then.😁

Latest posts

Back