Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my younger years, I worked in the dish room at one of our local colleges. A couple of my friends worked there with me, too. When we were on break after running the last load of dishes through the machine, we would climb inside and smoke a joint. The exhaust fan blew the smoke up and out, and we would climb back out of the machine high as hell laughing our asses off 🤣

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Clear morning with clouds in the afternoon, starting at 51F and predicted to reach 72F.

I got the five furnaces serviced yesterday without incident or repairs. I replaced all five just before retiring and all are now twenty years old and we will ostensibly have to replace them all again soon.

One of our renters handed me the rent check in an envelope, which I stuck in my jacket pocket and subsequently lost...................

I had the Jeep CEL code scanned at the local parts store and it turned out to be a warning that my battery's voltage had been low at one point, which I knew because I had to charge it. It is a new battery, so will be looking for a parasitic draw while it sits around. We seldom drive it, so maybe it just sits too long for the ongoing battery drain to keep the small battery under the front passenger seat charged.

I hate that about newer cars. In the older ones when you turned the key off, there was no longer any drain besides the clock which seldom worked anyway.

I also hate that they stuffed so much shit under the hood that there is no longer room for a battery or to actually work on the engine.

Anybody got any new news about our brother Carty?
Yes He is Home resting the pain is less and he is resting finally. Been talking to Tina. She said it will be a long recovery from this infection in his stomach.

I totally agree brother. I remember when we use to rebuild our engines and work on our cars. Only 3 things you had to worry about. Fuel, spark, and compression.
Didn't have all those goddamn sensors and computers. I remember when there were no catalytic converters. Just pipes and mufflers. 🥰

Poor Carty. What he has is very painful.
Duodenal ulcer🥺

Latest posts

Back