Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And a sharpened toothbrush.
And strawberry kool-aid for lipstick.....

Good morning, Misfits. No sun today and allegedly rain on the way. They lied before. I hope they ain't lyin' this time. Lawn is turning brown in the traveled spots.

giphy.gif

Evening peeps. 37 baby quail in my basement, headed out to the outdoor brooder tomorrow. Got two incubators hatching out Tuesday/Wednesday.
Smoking a bowl. My right leg is pretty numb today. I got to wait till next year’s insurance enrollment before I can start looking at my back. I’m afraid it’s going to get fused and I’ll miss 8 weeks easy. And that’s assuming the surgery goes well. It worries me. 36 is too young for back surgery.

I remember being a kid and playing in the water hose. It was hooked up to the pump from the deep well, it was ice cold and would make you shiver on a 100° day! When I got older and began exploring the creek and woods, I found a path that led to some clay pits full of dark blue water. There were about 6 pits in this area. Most were very deep and had sheer cliffs - way too dangerous to swim in. But one had a beach and was perfect for swimming. Tons of fun. Just didn't want to open your eyes under the water, because it was very alkaline and would burn them

Last edited:
Dishes are done, and thunderstorms are rumbling again. Time to smoke a bowl and chill for a minute.

I got into the curing jar and sampled the Princess Haze x Cap Junky earlier. This stuff rocks! It is a sativa dominant hybrid with a high THC level. With its sativa lineage, it is giving me an energetic buzz. 😁

Latest posts

Back