Really?!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jgutta420

Reaction score
I’m at where I’m at and I’ll be where I be
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but my security cams caught my neighbors trying to pinch my outdoor grow. Who does that…that is extremely weird and brazen. I immediately ran outside and made them give me $20 and promptly brought it inside. I don’t go in her yard and steal her roses or tomatoes…now I have to watch my damn ghost peppers!!!!! Normally with an outdoor grow you have to be mindful of thieves but my own damn neighbor in broad daylight? Plants been out there for 2 months with no issues. I just thought I’d share.

Attachments

• 2f7b2a1f23867b5f24be5a3e3ac1caf3.mov
    3.4 MB
Not sure if this is the right place to post this but my security cams caught my neighbors trying to pinch my outdoor grow. Who does that…that is extremely weird and brazen. I immediately ran outside and made them give me $20 and promptly brought it inside. I don’t go in her yard and steal her roses or tomatoes…now I have to watch my damn ghost peppers!!!!! Normally with an outdoor grow you have to be mindful of thieves but my own damn neighbor in broad daylight? Plants been out there for 2 months with no issues. I just thought I’d share.
Well at least they didn’t steal the Freon out of your unit….yet

robert-de-niro-angry.gif

I know it’s partly my fault because I just have it out in the open but I’ve been living there for 3 years and it’s a great neighborhood with great neighbors (or so I thought). My fault. Savor the flavor because it sure in the hell won’t happen again! I should’ve known better and here I was always paranoid about thieves in the night and it was my own damn neighborhood who speaks and waves every day.

Now I have to harvest today and it was still at least 2 weeks out from being ready. Certainly not gonna bring it around my indoor grow or put it in the tent as I know there’s bugs on it. So imma just cut my losses and harvest it and then take a few tomatoes from her plants 😁

I know it’s partly my fault because I just have it out in the open but I’ve been living there for 3 years and it’s a great neighborhood with great neighbors (or so I thought). My fault. Savor the flavor because it sure in the hell won’t happen again! I should’ve known better and here I was always paranoid about thieves in the night and it was my own damn neighborhood who speaks and waves every day.

Now I have to harvest today and it was still at least 2 weeks out from being ready. Certainly not gonna bring it around my indoor grow or put it in the tent as I know there’s bugs on it. So imma just cut my losses and harvest it and then take a few tomatoes from her plants 😁
Yep nothing says agony like getting a cannabis/tomato feud started. I would really consider that move before I executed it for the long term fallout it can cause.

Just saying

Yep nothing says agony like getting a cannabis/tomato feud started. I would really consider that move before I executed it for the long term fallout it can cause.

Just saying
I’m ready for war…😂

No but in all seriousness I wouldn’t do something like that because I’m not that petty. They paid me so I’ll let it go.

Attachments

• IMG_2987.jpeg
    IMG_2987.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back