Wanted Long shot. Looking for clone only Icookie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yarddog

Reaction score
I’m looking for a cut I lost several years ago. I know she made her rounds in certain circles for years. Icookie was the cut. It was a particular clone of instant cookies and Girl Scout cookies if I recall correctly.
It was very smelly and dense as a board. 8 week finisher. Dark leaves. Almost black/green leaves.
My little circle of friends have lost it too over the years. I’m really hoping to get it back. I don’t like to mail but I’d trade anything I have for it.

Hey

it was a Test strain from Bodhi was originally named Strange love .... Instant Karma x Girl scout cookies ...

Some one found a nice clone and named it Instant Cookies ...I had it up till like a year ago or so and shit started happening
But I did make a cross of Gojif3 pheno and crossed it with IC .
The same Goji was used to cross the ssdd butter cut , there are a few pics on the bud of the month thread for this month.

So I have it but only as a cross ...

Lots of shit has happened in say a few yrs anyway.

what about 13

Peace

13, he just dropped off the earth after some medical issues. I’ve texted with him over time. Not frequently. He’s alive and well and that’s about all I know. Another good dude. Man the forums used to be on fire.

Latest posts

Back