G&M Herijuana x Blueberry/Chem Dawg SR x Nanda Devi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4+ weeks in flower. 4+ more weeks to go. Mid-marathon pics…
My Heri-Berry plants:
IMG_4165.jpeg
IMG_4166.jpeg
IMG_4167.jpeg

My neighbors plants:
CDSRxND:
IMG_4169.jpeg

OFSGxOFSG or Freakshow:
IMG_4168.jpeg

Not related to either strain in the title but interesting just the same. My neighbor tossed seeds in a 1 gallon pot in the spring. There are 9 or 10 plants in this pot. I thought she would get no buds. I am pleased I was wrong. Old Fogey Sour Grape x Freakshow or OFSG. I think the odd looking tall one is the FS expressing her sativa genes. She is about 8 ft tall.
IMG_4196.jpeg
IMG_4197.jpeg

You remind me so much of BOG... he was one of the few who mastered growing in sealed containers
and sometimes very very small... watering 2&3 times a day. lol. but it worked, seen his Bogglegum
freaken blown up in a tiny ceramic sealed bowl...

Yours are reaching for the sky bro.... I have Heriberry and I have it crossed to a Landrace from India...

Right? Rootbound for sure. Not sure how any plant gets enough nutes. Yet they are pretty healthy. It is a weed though. I will take a pic of a volunteer she has too. Never been fed but still is flowering.
Draig and I are working a strain atm, Black Oger Stone. He took my Black Oger (Ghost cut Oger x Vietnamese Black f3) and hit it with Celtic Stone pollen.... dumped out the soil from the seed run out behind his shed...

Found these growing unattended..... no foods, no bug prevention and is now in flower... this photo was a few weeks ago.
Messenger_creation_CD9DC6AD-094F-4A2A-84C7-D063814F29B3.jpeg
So it must of been seeds that fell into the soil and sat under the Michigan snow until it rained in the spring..

Draig and I are working a strain atm, Black Oger Stone. He took my Black Oger (Ghost cut Oger x Vietnamese Black f3) and hit it with Celtic Stone pollen.... dumped out the soil from the seed run out behind his shed...

Found these growing unattended..... no foods, no bug prevention and is now in flower... this photo was a few weeks ago.
View attachment 362714So it must of been seeds that fell into the soil and sat under the Michigan snow until it rained in the spring..
Happy accidents! That is a monster.

Herijuana used to be a highly sought after strain, especially Chris' version up in Canada... meduser.ca
Woodhorse version and I do believe that is what Matt worked from him.... I've seen buds of that version
the size of your thigh.. found out this guy was running a few thousand watt lights outside plus the sun and
was blowing these things up.... a bud that weighs over a 1/4lb. refused to share his secret so someone in our
group found him and spied on him.... who would of thought of that... had the lights shooting in sideways to.

It's pretty potent to so good luck bro

You remind me so much of BOG... he was one of the few who mastered growing in sealed containers
and sometimes very very small... watering 2&3 times a day. lol. but it worked, seen his Bogglegum

Yours are reaching for the sky bro.... I have Heriberry and I have it crossed to a Landrace from India...
Those are actually my elderly neighbor’s plants. This is the first time she has tried growing and she is hitting it out of the park. The 9 or 10 plants in a 1 gallon pot thing was something she didn’t know was not possible 😂. To see the plants in veg, you’d have thought they were going to just wither and die but she will get a couple colas from each plant.

Here is her ‘volunteer’:
IMG_4217.jpeg

Herijuana used to be a highly sought after strain, especially Chris' version up in Canada... meduser.ca
Woodhorse version and I do believe that is what Matt worked from him.... I've seen buds of that version
the size of your thigh.. found out this guy was running a few thousand watt lights outside plus the sun and
was blowing these things up.... a bud that weighs over a 1/4lb. refused to share his secret so someone in our
group found him and spied on him.... who would of thought of that... had the lights shooting in sideways to.

It's pretty potent to so good luck bro
The Heri-Berry is very potent.

What do you mean by sealed container?
It’s gotta get air, right?

Latest posts

Back