Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
32712D3E-991E-4E5A-8230-08467FF2D0BC.jpeg

Ran out of chicken eggs Takes seven quail eggs to get close to two chicken eggs

Attachments

• BEAFCE35-6FE5-4776-BC39-78817F519917.jpeg
    BEAFCE35-6FE5-4776-BC39-78817F519917.jpeg
    1.4 MB
Fell asleep at the helm again. I ate some ice cream for supper, got cold, crawled under the covers, and fell asleep shortly after a thunder booming toad strangler blew in. Still grey out this morning so the squawkers let me sleep in.

Help! I don't know what I did last night, but now I'm getting a constant flow of McAfee and Norton pop ups that I can't get rid of. I've tried everything that a computer illiterate person can do just short of finding some dry fire wood and burning this sumbitch down!

After much weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth I think I finally (fingers crossed) found the cure. Windows defender was no help. Both of the constant pop ups were from Google Chrome. I thought about dumping it and reinstalling, but I looked closely on the pop up itself. Found three little dots, clicked on 'em, and hit block all notifications from Google. So far, so good!

We don’t have any competent graders anymore either. When I was a kid the grader man had a monkey that road with him.

Heat index of 112 today. Rain drying up before it hits our property again. We will get ours one day I guess.
Thats is what usually happens here

Help! I don't know what I did last night, but now I'm getting a constant flow of McAfee and Norton pop ups that I can't get rid of. I've tried everything that a computer illiterate person can do just short of finding some dry fire wood and burning this sumbitch down!
Install ad blocker an extension for chrome. It will block all adds

Latest posts

Back