Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1719415445102.png

Been working on my crypto app, doing quests to earn free cryptocurrency. I just earned $34 free crypto and converted it to my favorite. Just another way to make some extra cash
Design a program (algorithm) that will data mine for it.
You'll be rich I tell ya
1719417469633.png

I used to save all of my concert ticket stubs from the '90's (my decade of decadence). Best concert I ever saw was Metallica / Guns and Roses at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri on September 17, 1992. Slam dancing in the mosh pit, so much weed you couldn't turn without a joint being passed to you, and flasks of alcohol being passed all around.

Guns and Roses showed up late, so Metallica played an encore set for 2 more hours! Oh, and Body Count opened the whole set with "Cop Killer" (which made all of the security folks just disappear). It was so loud, people living in Independence complained about hearing it. And the after-concert party in the parking lot was blasting, too. Ahhh, memories!

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain today starting at 47F and predicted to reach 69F.

Lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu lu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today is the day that I get the cortisone shots in my lower back to see if it relieves the pain!

A month to get in to see the pain doctor, another month to see the pain clinic doctor, and another month to get in for the procedure.

Latest posts

Back