Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1719355725643.png

I just ate one of those 100 mg strawberry banana belts, and smoked a bowl of White Truffle. After a full day of recovery from the road trip, my sweetie says I am calm and relaxed...

Last edited:
I'm in a lot of pain. Feels like I have a football shoved up my arse. Ginormous tube up my junk and blood everywhere...gotta feel like crap before ya feel better.
Oh how we take advantage of less painful days..lol No pain meds other than Tylenol. Half afraid to burn one in fear of coughing. Maybe an nice edible..
I'll get this healed up and get back in there to get this gallbladder removed. 2024 is turning into a repair year...lol
Get well brother! Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Good Weedsday morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy today starting at 57F and predicted to reach 71F, with rain predicted this evening.

Off the gym this morning and then an open schedule for tip toeing through the tulips or wanton debauchery.

Get well brother! Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Thanks man, I'm feeling very violated this morning. Much larger cath after surgery. Gardening is gonna be a literal pain this week but I see light at the end of the tunnel now. All healing ahead.

Comcast keeps trying to get me to upgrade my internet package and warns me of extra charges if I go over my allotted minutes of airtime. If I can fall asleep online and stay online and still not go over my monthly time, I don't need the added package!

Latest posts

Back