Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got done with my doctor's appointment for pain management. We decided to try an electrical stimulator implant. I had a morphine pump implant, but it got infected and had to be yanked out.

Nothing else seems to provide much relief besides MJ... So we're going to do a one week trial. If it works well, we will move forward with the stimulator implant surgery
Good luck with that brother!

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Yet another double gorgeous day in PNW Paradise starting at 46F and predicted to reach 74F.

I picked up the parts and have some minor electrical repairs at one of the rentals today. Two basement light fixtures and one GFC plug need replacing.

Man it is cold there
A matter of perspective, as we consider it just cool this time of year.

Cold here was back when mornings were low thirties, while the east coast and further north were below zero.

Hot here is typically in the nineties, with a 100 year high of 107F, only recently broken at 116F and then again at 119F for brief periods.

Because the mornings cool down as much as they do, most houses here don't have air conditioning.

@jagwire2010 so how is the tincture? I've often thought of making some but was concerned of how awful it would taste. Is it bad? Does it work good?
Tincture is very stout, lol. Used a little in some apple juice, and still too strong for my taste. We ended up using it in the hard candy, which turned out good. One or two pieces is all you need 😁

Tincture is very stout, lol. Used a little in some apple juice, and still too strong for my taste. We ended up using it in the hard candy, which turned out good. One or two pieces is all you need 😁
So one would say it can test the old gag reflex? Lol I'm thinking about making some. I'm sure it's potent just curious as to the taste. The candy is a good idea. Ya ever try it in baked goods?

@jagwire2010 so how is the tincture? I've often thought of making some but was concerned of how awful it would taste. Is it bad? Does it work good?
He said the other day it was nasty but he put it in a shot of apple juice and was ok

Latest posts

Back