Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad news I cant send anymore canna salve. The one I sent Carty got confiscated with a letter.( both of us got the same letter.) Not looking to open a can if worms so it will be considered a loss and move on. I guess I am just local now.

1000000699.jpg

Orange flavored canna hard candy. Used the tincture - one piece will put you where you need to be

I just got done with my doctor's appointment for pain management. We decided to try an electrical stimulator implant. I had a morphine pump implant, but it got infected and had to be yanked out.

Nothing else seems to provide much relief besides MJ... So we're going to do a one week trial. If it works well, we will move forward with the stimulator implant surgery

I've got a shocker that I put on sometimes. It's dual zone, high and low. One time the little top one fell off when I was heading to the kitchen, ane the Old Hen reached down to pick it up for me before I could warn her. She screamed like a gut shot Comanche and tossed it across the room.

I've got a shocker that I put on sometimes. It's dual zone, high and low. One time the little top one fell off when I was heading to the kitchen, ane the Old Hen reached down to pick it up for me before I could warn her. She screamed like a gut shot Comanche and tossed it across the room.
Set on 10 them lil suckers give good shock. I tend to like shocks

Latest posts

Back