Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers and sisters. Hugz and dabz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Bunches of rain today starting at 51F and predicted to reach 63F.

Alas the last relining of my upper plate is delaminating so I will try to get an appointment today to get it fixed.

I also will be getting bids to replace our front walkway and to repair the broken drain under it.

An old working partner of mine had a big version of those magnets. You didn't get your finger between it and a steel beam. I'll bet you wouldn't want one tossed in your lap if you were sitting in a steel chair, either.
The Youtubers using big magnets like that to fish scrap metal from the rivers and bays now.
They find some cool stuff.

Yep, home but busy. Finally got the Old Hen's curio cabinet outta the van. Took three big farm boys to load it. Took a 69 year old woman, a 68 year old hippie, and their 34 year old daughter to get it unloaded and brought in. My back is not happy.

I'm here, just studying auto flowers. Trying to follow what I have learned about up potting and using 2 gallon fabric grow bags. Gotta go to the Garden Center and get some of those before I forget. Have the 1 gallon pots prepped and waiting for the seeds to form longer tails

Last edited:
Time to smoke a bowl and relax. Think I am going to break out a nug of the LA Kush and give it a taste test. Today makes 4 weeks in the curing jar
LA Kush is smooth, has a minty/pine inhale and earthy/pine exhale. Great moisture content and pretty much drawn up. Wouldn't hurt to let it go longer, but it's basically ready

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back