Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I Love Fishing
even if they bite
1717542640220.png

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A double gaugus day here, starting at 50F and predicted to reach 73F.

We dropped the Jeep off at the dealership to get two factory recalls addressed and I got a new bid on the remaining break in the kitchen drain.

A dental appointment this morning to fix the new lining in my upper plate which is delaminating.

Big storm getting ready to rumble through here. Should be over in about 35 minutes.
I miss thunder storms. Since we don't get much rain we don't get thunderstorms much either. Maybe 2 times a year. We get heat lightning that shoots across the sky. But rarely a thunder storm.

Last edited:
Time to smoke a bowl and get my day plotted out. Have to package up a coin for the post office today and need to split the LA Kush and UNK 1 into two piles. I promised my friend that I would turn him on to a jag of the latest harvest. I got the LA Kush seeds from an oz he brought from Oklahoma some time ago

That's why I don't eat many edibles. There's a thin line between good and Oh My God!
I love edibles, and partake almost daily. I usually get the 100 mg gummies and will sometimes split it up into two 50 mg doses. Or, if I don't have any plans for the day, I will eat a whole 100 mg. I also have the 75 mg gummies, which is a perfect dose for me.

I make brownies pretty often, but they get gobbled up too quickly. Then it is OMG and to the moon I go, lol

Good morning Misfits. Got some quality Rip Van Winkle sleep last night. Came home from the pub, propped up in bed, turned on the tube, ate my first calories of the day in the form of some cheese ball on some crackers, and my toes got cold so I tucked my feet under the covers. The Pullet calls on her way home from work and asks if we want food. For some reason, I ordered a double chocolate sundae. Now all of me is cold. Climbed under the covers and promptly slipped into a coma. Insomnia cured, if just for the night.

Latest posts

Back