Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1727558016015.jpg

Good morning, Misfits. 65 and cloudy here. Got my calendar messed up. I thought today was Monday. Good news is that the critter cages got cleaned yesterday 'cause I thought it was Sunday. Bad news is that I'm slippin'. Not too worried about it 'cause when you're retired, it just doesn't matter.

Good morning Misfits. Smoking a bowl and waiting for the Chiefs game at 3:25 pm today. Playing the Chargers, who are in our division. Chiefs are 3-0, Chargers are 2-1, should be a good game
Enjoy!

Good morning, Misfits. 65 and cloudy here. Got my calendar messed up. I thought today was Monday. Good news is that the critter cages got cleaned yesterday 'cause I thought it was Sunday. Bad news is that I'm slippin'. Not too worried about it 'cause when you're retired, it just doesn't matter.
Just don’t take your pills twice, grandpa.

Do you make giblet gravy with the gizzard, liver, and heart?
I generally fry them up and eat them with hot sauce and ketchup mixed together. Gizzards are my favorite. The liver is ok, too soft for my tongue but they taste good.
Heart is firm. I like to fry slices of deer heart up too.

Latest posts

Back