Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh funny.... you know I did get bit by one last year, this year it was a Black Widow. Sad part is while it was biting me I was flicking it's nest of eggs off my house. Removed a shutter and it had 3 egg sacks and a nest for Wasps.... yeah, it's still a win.
IMG_20240716_020656.jpg

See how swollen..... my thumb man, my thumb.... hahaha. Figure this would get you to look at it..

Last edited:
Good Saturn Day morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Gorgeous here starting at 64F and predicted to reach 94F.

Haircut day for me here. Alas my stylist is down to working only Saturdays and I hate the thought of breaking in another one. While I don't wear an elaborate style, my hair grows so thick that it has to be thoroughly thinned in addition to cutting or it turns into an unruly haystack within a short time.

Last edited:
Morning gang. Ran out of covering for the model. So I ordered one more roll. Still going to run out so I bought the last two rolls I could find online in the United States. Will be next weekend before I can finish covering. Not much more I can do to this model in the mean time.
I’ll have around $90 in covering alone on this model. Love this economy boys I tell ya what.
Kit was $105, snagged it before they raised their prices. Servos, motor, radio ect are all used from previous builds. So the model still won’t be breaking the bank too bad.

Attachments

• 6964F9AA-B9F3-40FA-8846-42BD2D2DE4D8.jpeg
    6964F9AA-B9F3-40FA-8846-42BD2D2DE4D8.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • E76A2F4F-2E64-46D5-B3D4-91B2B32D77C9.jpeg
    E76A2F4F-2E64-46D5-B3D4-91B2B32D77C9.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Morning gang. Ran out of covering for the model. So I ordered one more roll. Still going to run out so I bought the last two rolls I could find online in the United States. Will be next weekend before I can finish covering. Not much more I can do to this model in the mean time.
I’ll have around $90 in covering alone on this model. Love this economy boys I tell ya what.
Kit was $105, snagged it before they raised their prices. Servos, motor, radio ect are all used from previous builds. So the model still won’t be breaking the bank too bad.
Extra points for building from spare parts!

Extra points for building from spare parts!
When I crash a plane it goes home and I first figure out what the root cause was
Then I salvage anything I can from the airframe. All the way down to control horns, screws etc. then the rest goes to my three year old for “extensive disassembly” in the yard.

When I was very young, we were visiting grandparents, and I would see Grandpa drinking a cup of coffee. I would tell him that I wanted a cup of coffee, too - so he would have Grandma fix a cup of hot chocolate for me. I would sit by him at the kitchen table while he smoked a cigarette and drank his coffee and he called me his "Cocoa Cowboy"

Good almost afternoon, Misfits. Had the best night's sleep I've had in a long time. Squawkers even let me sleep in. Gotta shake the sleepy from my brain and come up with a list of priorities to accomplish before the rest of the day slips away into history.

Latest posts

Back