Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning Misfits. The chuckle-heads are coming out to do a "diagnostic" on the AC unit this morning. I know what's going to happen. They'll claim the AC is not up to code, charge me $109 dollars and then try to sell me a new unit at mega bucks.

giphy.gif

So did they tweek it up?
Nope. It was just what I said it was. All he did was crawl up there, confirm what I'd told him, took the busted fitting off and replaced it with something he had in his truck. Unit fired right up. So far, it's running constantly. It's brought the house down from 78 to 76 and took a lot of the humidity out.
I could have saved myself over $200 if I'd just brought the pump down and cleaned it up and taken it to the local hardware and found a part.

Nope. It was just what I said it was. All he did was crawl up there, confirm what I'd told him, took the busted fitting off and replaced it with something he had in his truck. Unit fired right up. So far, it's running constantly. It's brought the house down from 78 to 76 and took a lot of the humidity out.
I could have saved myself over $200 if I'd just brought the pump down and cleaned it up and taken it to the local hardware and found a part.
Roster said to tell you Nice Job

Got a call earlier from my niece. My sister was put into ICU yesterday. The lung cancer has taken a toll on her. It's not looking good which is shocking because we thought she was going to be okay. They signed a DNR yesterday.
I'm taking off work tomorrow to go see her. I hope it's not my last visit. She is the last of my Family.😢
My Dad died when I was 11 and my Mom passed in 2016. I don't have any other siblings. Really sucks.
Thank God I have my Wife and kids.
I'm very sorry Hopper, I pray for your sister and your family, it's never easy. Stay strong part of her fear is knowing how you folks are gonna feel. Love and support is all you can do, and that's why cancer sucks outloud.

Latest posts

Back