Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a call earlier from my niece. My sister was put into ICU yesterday. The lung cancer has taken a toll on her. It's not looking good which is shocking because we thought she was going to be okay. They signed a DNR yesterday.
I'm taking off work tomorrow to go see her. I hope it's not my last visit. She is the last of my Family.😢
My Dad died when I was 11 and my Mom passed in 2016. I don't have any other siblings. Really sucks.
Thank God I have my Wife and kids.
Damn, I meant to respond to this earlier. Sorry to hear this news. Seems the older we get the more we loose but we get by and time move on. You'll be in my thoughts. Family loss is the toughest.

Got a call earlier from my niece. My sister was put into ICU yesterday. The lung cancer has taken a toll on her. It's not looking good which is shocking because we thought she was going to be okay. They signed a DNR yesterday.
I'm taking off work tomorrow to go see her. I hope it's not my last visit. She is the last of my Family.😢
My Dad died when I was 11 and my Mom passed in 2016. I don't have any other siblings. Really sucks.
Thank God I have my Wife and kids.
So sorry to hear. Cancer just sucks big green monkey dic.ks

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day starting at 51F and predicted to reach 77F.

Off to the gym and then and open calendar for joy and amazement.

Latest posts

Back