Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get those injections as well. Can barely get around without them. They last a long time for me been near 6 months since my last one and I feel the pain returning so I'll get another soon. Best relief I've found for the back so far.
I hope it works for me too! Chronic back pain sucks! The tests determined that Radio Frequency Ablation wouldn't work, so this is my last shot according to the pain doctor.............................

Thus far I've avoided pain meds except for anti-inflammatories and Tylenol, neither of which work for my lower back but do help with hip, upper back, and neck pain.

The saving grace is that my lower back doesn't hurt when I sit or lie down, though if I sit or lie down very long my hip joints or round butt start to complain.

I hope it works for me too! Chronic back pain sucks! The tests determined that Radio Frequency Ablation wouldn't work, so this is my last shot according to the pain doctor.............................

Thus far I've avoided pain meds except for anti-inflammatories and Tylenol, neither of which work for my lower back but do help with hip, upper back, and neck pain.

The saving grace is that my lower back doesn't hurt when I sit or lie down, though if I sit or lie down very long my hip joints or round butt start to complain.
It's a good thing we have gardening to keep us moving. Otherwise we'd curl up in a ball n say fk it.
Most agonizing time of the day was getting out of bed. Before the injection I used a cane for my right side.
I suffered my ass off till they finally hit the correct spot. Ablation technology has come a long way. I've had two ablations on my heart. The final one stopped the atrial fib and it's not returned. Amazing stuff. Gotta love science.
If it's that nerve that is aggrivated there's nothing over the counter drugs can do. I refuse to take narcotics. Been down that road n almost lost it. I'll stick with cannabis and Tylenol. Whisky if it's to bad...I rarely drink.

Have you tried Canna salve?

It's a good thing we have gardening to keep us moving. Otherwise we'd curl up in a ball n say fk it.
Most agonizing time of the day was getting out of bed. Before the injection I used a cane for my right side.
I suffered my ass off till they finally hit the correct spot. Ablation technology has come a long way. I've had two ablations on my heart. The final one stopped the atrial fib and it's not returned. Amazing stuff. Gotta love science.
If it's that nerve that is aggrivated there's nothing over the counter drugs can do. I refuse to take narcotics. Been down that road n almost lost it. I'll stick with cannabis and Tylenol. Whisky if it's to bad...I rarely drink.
I stopped my AFib with Thyroid medication. I was shocked because mine was really bad. When I would have an AFib attack my heart would beat so hard and erratically that you could see my shirt move. My chest would hurt so bad it was horrible.not to mention I would damn near pass out and would be soaking wet from sweat.
Never knew how much shit your thyroid has control of.

My lower back is a dull ache groaning sort of pain that never surpasses about a 5 on a 10 scale, vis a vis sharp nerve pain.
Have you tried Canna salve?
I've tried my own topical on it, which works well for a lot of pains, but alas not this one. Neither did Voltaren salve or 4% Lidocaine patches.

I've been putting one gram of CBD Isolate in one ounce of Biotone base.

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php...d-application/9-5-2-graywolfs-ez-cbd-topical/

I recently scored some CBG Isolate that I plan to try in leu of CBD Isolate.

Got a call earlier from my niece. My sister was put into ICU yesterday. The lung cancer has taken a toll on her. It's not looking good which is shocking because we thought she was going to be okay. They signed a DNR yesterday.
I'm taking off work tomorrow to go see her. I hope it's not my last visit. She is the last of my Family.😢
My Dad died when I was 11 and my Mom passed in 2016. I don't have any other siblings. Really sucks.
Thank God I have my Wife and kids.

I stopped my AFib with Thyroid medication. I was shocked because mine was really bad. When I would have an AFib attack my heart would beat so hard and erratically that you could see my shirt move. My chest would hurt so bad it was horrible.not to mention I would damn near pass out and would be soaking wet from sweat.
Never knew how much shit your thyroid has control of.
Yeah, same kinda symptoms. I dealt with it for yrs. Had many cardiac inversions. They last a day or two, month, most was 6 months. First ablation was two days after heart surgery. Second one which worked was after a heart attack I had 6 months after surgery...2012 was a fked up year but they got me fixed.

Now I have a regular heart beat of about 50 at rest. I've had it as low as 40 at rest. Kinda freaks me out sometimes. I still get a skip now n then too but they've checked all that out...all good.

Beta Blockers can also lower your HR. And yep unless your a young athlete 40 is a little low.
I've been there with Beta Blockers and had to adjust dosage to bring it back up to the lower 50s.
I don't take blockers. Never had hbp issues. They tried to regulate the fib with them early on but it never worked.
My BP runs 95/60. I guess that's one thing to be thankful for.

Afternoon folks. Got up and did the long attic crawl to check out the AC unit. Looks like the condensate pump took a crap. Called the outfit that installed it and finally got a call back. Told him what was up but informed him that it was a 220V pump and not a 110V. Said he'd never heard of one. Sent the Pullet back up to take pics and to hold the busted off condensate hose into the pan so I could go outside and do some syphon action. Managed to get a little in my mouth. Legionnaire's disease, anyone? Did some spitting and didn't swallow 'til I'd gargled with Listerine.
Got to call the main office tomorrow and schedule an appointment. I cautioned them that they'd want to get here early or the attic would be a super sauna.

Afternoon folks. Got up and did the long attic crawl to check out the AC unit. Looks like the condensate pump took a crap. Called the outfit that installed it and finally got a call back. Told him what was up but informed him that it was a 220V pump and not a 110V. Said he'd never heard of one. Sent the Pullet back up to take pics and to hold the busted off condensate hose into the pan so I could go outside and do some syphon action. Managed to get a little in my mouth. Legionnaire's disease, anyone? Did some spitting and didn't swallow 'til I'd gargled with Listerine.
Got to call the main office tomorrow and schedule an appointment. I cautioned them that they'd want to get here early or the attic would be a super sauna.
So is it running nigg/rigg?

One of these but 220?
1719159647162.png

Nope, not running. I pulled the main on it so it wouldn't keep trying to start up. The pump is in a pan that was full. Got the pan drained with the help of the Pullet and she took pics of the pump numbers. We'll find out tomorrow if it can be repaired or I just buy a new one. It's gonna get back into the high 80's this coming week. I ain't dealin' with it.
If it didn't ruin me crawling back up there, I'd just unplug the pump and bring it down. Should have done that the first time. Duck walking and crawling just doesn't work for my back anymore.

Got a call earlier from my niece. My sister was put into ICU yesterday. The lung cancer has taken a toll on her. It's not looking good which is shocking because we thought she was going to be okay. They signed a DNR yesterday.
I'm taking off work tomorrow to go see her. I hope it's not my last visit. She is the last of my Family.😢
My Dad died when I was 11 and my Mom passed in 2016. I don't have any other siblings. Really sucks.
Thank God I have my Wife and kids.
Condolences brother!

Latest posts

Back