Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder if this would work for tents to keep moisture under control. Looks like it would and you don't have to plug it in.

Screenshot_20240622-133021.png

Currently 85 degrees with 97% humidity. Jan would love it. :)

Supposedly got some nasty weather moving in with high winds, possible hail, and a twister or two. Meh. Nothing I can do about it but wait and see.
Nope we have 66% humidity now. Damned monsoon season came a month early.

Wonder if this would work for tents to keep moisture under control. Looks like it would and you don't have to plug it in.

View attachment 358165
I was going to try it l. I had same same Idea. Plus my grow room has too much humidity. Not crazy but more than I like.,

Going to make me a few of these. Not for the faint of heart.😱
Haven't made them in awhile. If you make these be careful. They can kick your ass.😵‍💫

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/threads/caution-dynamite.34929/post-369877
Exactly what Ive made with pb n Nutella. Check your gag reflex at the door. One gram in half a cookie is hot.
My wife ate a whole one one night. Looked like some smack addict nodding off..lol. She learned a lesson that day and was high for hours. I like a half cookie. It blazes ya arse up.

We stopped making these. Just couldn't get past the decarb taste.

Good luck...and don't eat a whole one..lol

AC took a dump around 2200. Thank God it's only 76 in the house and supposed to get down to 60 early in the morning. I'll climb up and see if it's a plugged drain hose. If not, my wager is on the condensate pump. Won't find one on a Sunday, so it might be a bit warm 'til Monday. Oh, the joys of being a home owner.

Good Sun Day morning brethren! All hail Sol Rex!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

I got both my drain repair and walkway replacement scheduled for the first of July. Looks like another $6,386 to go with the $3K we've already spent for repairs, hydro blasting and video inspection.

My appointment with the pain clinic for cortisone shots in my lower back is finally coming up Thursday. There must be a lot of people in pain judging from the extended waits.

I also have to drive all the way to Happy Valley for the procedure, because pain clinic patients' schedules continue to get bumped at the local hospital due to emergency patients. I can only imagine how upset I would be after waiting in pain a month to see the pain doctor and another month for the procedure, only to be bumped at the last moment.

woman-holding-sun-sunset-front-view-back-light-faithful-silhouette-beach-sunrise-warm-backgrou...jpg

Good Sun Day morning brethren! All hail Sol Rex!View attachment 358183View attachment 358184

I got both my drain repair and walkway replacement scheduled for the first of July. Looks like another $6,386 to go with the $3K we've already spent for repairs, hydro blasting and video inspection.

My appointment with the pain clinic for cortisone shots in my lower back is finally coming up Thursday. There must be a lot of people in pain judging from the extended waits.

I also have to drive all the way to Happy Valley for the procedure, because pain clinic patients' schedules continue to get bumped at the local hospital due to emergency patients. I can only imagine how upset I would be after waiting in pain a month to see the pain doctor and another month for the procedure, only to be bumped at the last moment.

View attachment 358182
I get those injections as well. Can barely get around without them. They last a long time for me been near 6 months since my last one and I feel the pain returning so I'll get another soon. Best relief I've found for the back so far.

Latest posts

Back