Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, I'm stuffed. We headed out to Vassar to pick up a couple of auction items, so of course we had to stop past the flower/farm goods shop and then the pulled pork trailer. Nine bucks for one, but it'll last me the rest of the day. Midnight snacks don't even sound good.

Just sampled the Sleepy Joe OG that has been curing for two weeks. This is the one that I dubbed "Freak Show" bc she started flowering under 18/6 lights, and morphed right before finishing up.

Once again, Sleepy Joe OG satisfies. The buds are super sticky, and the heavy 80/20 indica dominance is perfect for chronic pain.

The flavor is sort of fruity and has a hint of vanilla. The smoke is smooth, but needs to cure for at least another 2 weeks. In the meantime, I will enjoy the jag I snagged from the jar, lol 😁

1000000746.png

Vampire vs. Hippie - "High Times Magazine" circa 1970's

Kinda funny how I could remember this cartoon from a copy of "High Times Magazine"

Last edited:
Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Another gorgeous day starting at 60F and predicted to reach 88F.

I received all my front walkway bids and picked the vendor that I want to do the drain repair and asked them to meet the low bid price, which they agreed to, so I will be scheduling that and the walkway today.

Off to the gym this morning and then an open calendar for pleasure seeking activity, including wanton debauchery.

Latest posts

Back