Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Morning. Nice Sunny day today. Drove to Wiang Sa, for two wheel barrows. Checked on the Suzuki Build. Chassi is done, now trim and fit the body and fab the trans tunnel. Im so glad Im not doing this one. Too Tight. Im almost tempted to do a 2" Body Lift, to get more Clearence. Its almost too high to get into already. My wife is Only 5' 3" tall. She is really "Into" this build.
424591663_901202701504971_8412973037589624667_n.jpg
424737112_901202761504965_4171475157566314817_n.jpg
422878964_901202841504957_5577227829614500299_n.jpg
20240131_151615[1].jpg

Good morning shipmates. Last thing I remember was shoving a coney and fries down my throat, cuddling up in bed with my girls to watch some youtube, and boom, out go the lights. Musta been those damn coneys. Sure felt good. I haven't slept that sound in years.

32 degrees here with a dense fog advisory. If'n I see Adrian Barbeau on the porch, I'ma stayin' inside.

Good morning shipmates. Last thing I remember was shoving a coney and fries down my throat, cuddling up in bed with my girls to watch some youtube, and boom, out go the lights. Musta been those damn coneys. Sure felt good. I haven't slept that sound in years.

32 degrees here with a dense fog advisory. If'n I see Adrian Barbeau on the porch, I'ma stayin' inside.
Yep a grease attack will put you out

I dont do "Lady Boys", but this is kinda Funny. In the Big Cities, when I first got here, my Wife to be, was always telling me that "Lady Boys" were checking Me Out, where ever we went. I knew it and was watching. They would look at me, then look at her, as if to say, "How Does She Do This?". Then their face would get sad. Let me explain. Having a Falang Husband or Boy Freind is Lottery Here. Falang means White Skin, western Man. We are Fabulously Wealthy, even on USA SSI. I know Guys who are 65, on SSI, that are married to 28 Year old Beautiful Thai Women and have 3 kids with nice houses. Everything is very Inexpensive. Very Common in Thailand. I dont hang out with Falangs. I live in the Jungle with Thai People. If you gave me 1 USD and I handed you 29 USD back, you would Shite Yourself. (Current Exchange rate), I came here when it was 36 to 1). I sold everything in the USA and still make 100,000(Thai Baht) a month. OK. Return On Investment. Where can you invest 100 USD and Immediately get back 2800 USD? Stock Market? Savings? CDS? On top of that, prices are low here. Thailand is Your Fabulously Wealthy Uncle Leaving You Everything. Better than Lotto.

So how does a person, sell everything they have, leave everything they know and go to a place they know nothing about? Ask my Family. They left Scotland 300 years ago, for the very same reasons I left The USA. Forget Plymouth Rock. We were there first. Im just a Pilgrim in this life. But arent we all? I dint have Kids and I was estranged from all Family. That made it Simpler not Easier.

So how does a person, sell everything they have, leave everything they know and go to a place they know nothing about? Ask my Family. They left Scotland 300 years ago, for the very same reasons I left The USA. Forget Plymouth Rock. We were there first. Im just a Pilgrim in this life. But arent we all? I dint have Kids and I was estranged from all Family. That made it Simpler not Easier.
Were you married once before?

I was also a Union Boss, for 30 years. Many Locals wanted me to be in Congress. They would do it. It was the Patriotic American Dream. I dont regret a thing. I served with a Clean Heart. However....I would be dead now if I had. Thats when the "Worm Turned". 2020 sealed the deal. 2016 showed me a lot.

Whats Ironic, is that all the Village Elders think Im The Shite. I took the land back from the Jungle(They were watching in Fear). The Spirits are Gone. Only I Remain. And I can Fix anything. The Head women in all the Villages around visit us and say the same things. My Thai MIL has freinds here. They report to her. She visits. I have made more impact here in Thailand, giving Hope in 5 Months, than My whole 65 years to the Americans. I would Loved for God to allow me, to spend my last Breath for these People. I have never felt so Loved.

Latest posts

Back