Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning brothers an sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A cloudy day here, starting at 48F and predicted to reach 58F.

Yesterday was a day of stretching, heating pad, stationary bike, and walking the fat pup to calm my hips down, which worked, and I slept last night with no analgesics. OOraw! Wish that would work for my back..........

My Scandinavian ancestry was from the early 1700 and I've only experienced Dupuytren's contracture on the one finger. There was a single ~ 1" incision perpendicular to the finger, that only took four stitches and healed rapidly without incident. It still itches like crazy sometimes, but no other problems.

Dinner out last night at Tien Hong for Salt and Pepper Squid and accouterments. We've decided that in addition to our weekly breakfast out, we will add a weekly dinner out. Both for our own joy and amazement, as well as to help the local restaurants whose businesses have never recovered from the Covid shutdowns. A number of our favorite ones in fact are no longer in business................

Good morning Misfits. 31 here and 4" of snow on the ground. Yard was bare at 0300. It got over it. Supposed to be over in a half hour. I'll go and plow out my oldies, but the temps are supposed to go up so the road is on its own.

It's Michigan. I knew it would be back. Guaranteed to get more before spring.

Hope you and your Mom get to feeling better soon, Jan.

Wow, that was a heavy, wet snow. Got everybody plowed out. Nothing to do for the rest of the day but wait for beer-thirty.

My oldie in the old hood gave me a $25 gas card for Christmas. Used it today. Gave me a tad over a half a tank. Every little bit helps. I thought it was kind of him. My reward is knowing that's one thing less he has to worry about.

Wow, that was a heavy, wet snow. Got everybody plowed out. Nothing to do for the rest of the day but wait for beer-thirty.

My oldie in the old hood gave me a $25 gas card for Christmas. Used it today. Gave me a tad over a half a tank. Every little bit helps. I thought it was kind of him. My reward is knowing that's one thing less he has to worry about.
I bet he is younger than you

Good morning vintage old farts and fartesses! Let the joy and amazement begin!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A breezy day here with drizzle starting at 48f and soaring to 54F during the blistering part

Housekeepers due this morning, so me and the sleek, sly fat pup will be headed to Fernhill dawg park for some quality butt sniffing and ball chasing.

Good morning Graywolf, good evening Resto, greetings, salutations and good will today to all misfits and fellow brothers and sisters of cannabis growing. High today 45, low tonight 34, nothing headed to this immediate position on the doppler. Long day and late night at work coming up. I have started taking puffs off of the Vap i bought. (PAX) Just a couple light ones here and there. Feels good. Stopped all pain meds but still on Augmentin. Nice to have the cloudy head out of the way. All of that codeine and a norco here and there may have been fun for a much younger version of me at a different stage of life - maybe even with a beer or 2 ;) ;) ... Not anymore. I do need to check in with my cardiologist and see about possibly a lower version of my lisinopril. Still young to be feeling this beat up and old. Separated ribs suck but something has to have stuck back together. Hopefully avoid snotty kids and snotty public for another couple weeks but... Bolt this thing back together and get it up and running.

Coffee and weak carbureted pinch hits for everyone, charge it to my account at richuncleRosterMan.com - (I need to stop giving that dude trouble now that I'm starting to feel better) ... Naaaaa. sometimes he enjoys it. hahaha :p:p

Latest posts

Back