Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning GW, good evening Resto and salutations to the rest if the Misfits. High 37 tonight's low 28
Good morning Bugus Monkey! Let the joy begin!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Good morning Misfits! 35 here with 99% cloud cover and supposed to get up to a sweltering 38. Supposed to get down to 30 just to make this evening's driving fun. Can you say "black ice"?. I knew ya could.

Got cages to clean and sanity made out of my room. Might drag the Old Hen out and stuff a Rouben down her throat. I'm a corned beef on rye and swiss guy myself.

Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A cloudy day here, with just a peek of sunshine, starting at 47F and predicted to reach 64F.

My stomach and lower tract has been unhappy with me the last couple of days but feels OK this morning. I suspect it may have something to do with the high Ibuprofen doses that I've been taking for my hips, so I stopped taking it.

I take the ibuprofen so that I can lie on my sides without my hips hurting but had to suffer through it last night and didn't get much quality sleep.

Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around! View attachment 351560View attachment 351561

A cloudy day here, with just a peek of sunshine, starting at 47F and predicted to reach 64F.

My stomach and lower tract has been unhappy with me the last couple of days but feels OK this morning. I suspect it may have something to do with the high Ibuprofen doses that I've been taking for my hips, so I stopped taking it.

I take the ibuprofen so that I can lie on my sides without my hips hurting but had to suffer through it last night and didn't get much quality sleep.
Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Hope things get squared up for ya GW.

Damned if you do and damned if you don't. Hope things get squared up for ya GW.
Seems like it sometimes and I was expecting a rose garden in my golden years.

I've just spent some quality time stretching, on the stationary bike, and heating pad, which have toned it down some. I'll try just Tylenol tonight.

Latest posts

Back