Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1703720631003.png

Evening folks. Nice day today. I woke early and decided to hunt this morning. Took a new rifle, Ruger bolt action in 300 Blackout.
Enjoyed the darkness before dawn and the relaxation that silence can bring.
Didn’t see anything.
Worked a chain saw for a couple hours. After three years here I still have plenty of improvements to make. I’ve been cleaning the creek banks, almost have it ready for grass all the way to the creek bank. It was wooded with a bunch of scrubby little trees.
After 9 weeks on jackstands I FINALLY had the correct combination of available free time and adequate ambition to do a timing belt job. Took three hours start to finish.
Well, it’s time to recharge the ole brain.

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

Cloudy with rain here starting at 43F and predicted to reach 53F.

My VaporHawg was delivered and a good time was had catching up with the old friend who delivered it.

I took a header this morning in the dark stumbling over Miss Layla in the dark and strawberried my left knee on the carpet, but thankfully nothing more serious and no injuries to Layla.

Breakfast out this morning with another old friend at the Tin Shed.

No response yet from Area Heating and Cooling. I'll give them a week and then I will file in small claims court.

I have the perfect woman for me. She is my best friend. Other wise she would have killed me long time ago.😁
Alas, Grayfox is my best friend and soulmate, but no more perfect than Moi. Good partners in that we have similar core values and our strengths and weaknesses complement each other.

Latest posts

Back