Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder where he is now LOL
1703510288539.png

Wishing you all a great Christmas. Eat , Drink and be Merry.

We had ours at my Bro's house last night, first time he hosted Christmas eve. All of my family was there, so not much today ...Chinese buffet for Christmas dinner and just laying low. Smoke some weed , play some Guitar and just chill.

heavy_metal_snowman_by_xxgdogg17xxd35ofgc-1017752371.png

Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I didn't get what I wanted (miniature pony), but I also didn't get what I deserve (tall tree, short rope). Got to spend some quality time with the family and watch the younger generations laugh and enjoy life. Other than the back not liking all the sitting I did, it was a great day, but like all great things, it comes to an end.

Good night, cyber family. '24's gonna be better, I promise!

Good morning brothers and sisters!
bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif

A partially cloudy day here, starting at 41F and predicted to reach 50F.

We went to another Christmas dinner in Beaverton yesterday and spent some quality time with old friends, while sharing more gourmet food and bringing home care packages.

Today I'm back to searching for a replacement furnace repair company and If I don't hear from the old one today regarding my letter, start the small claims court proceedings.

Good morning. It was a great Christmas. No drama and everyone was happy and healthy.
I didn't get the blowup doll I wanted but I got the air pump.😂😂😂
My dog Charlie loved his toy. My granddaughter dragged his ass all over the house with it as he growled and shook the hell out of her and the toy. I laughed my ass off. If she doesn't grab his toy he picks it up and takes it to her where she will play . He always growls like he is mad but that is his way of playing. 😁
Good food, football, family and cold beer.
Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

Latest posts

Back