Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up-potting 4 plants into 5 gal pots .....going into flower very soon!

not me..I am retired

Swedish cinnamon rolls

IMG_6660.jpeg

IMG_6662.jpeg

is that a Ford?
Looks more like an International. The front fender is a give a way
When there is a Woman in my life ,She is the only Woman in my life.
Except my sun conure ,she is loved like I love
Does yours attack your wife when she's about ready to lay an egg? Mine does.
I aint smart,rich,energetic or insane enough to have more than one woman.
I wouldn't take a billion dollars for my wife. I wouldn't give you a plug nickel for another one.
trying out our new roach clip this morning , Swede decorated it up

betcha’ no one can guess what it is made of?

View attachment 343998
One of those teeth you had removed recently?

Before I fire up the tiller I took some pics of the flowers out front.....still going on Oct 15th. I don't know how. Been below freezing several times. Everybody else in the neighborhood has lost their plants...must be the Advanced Nute I give them.....ha ha!
IMG_20231015_113730296_HDR.jpg

IMG_20231015_113751117_HDR.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231015_113719900_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231015_113719900_HDR.jpg
    495.4 KB
  • IMG_20231015_113723093_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231015_113723093_HDR.jpg
    562.6 KB
I got a hand it to you, Pute, you keep your very tight ship when it comes to your yard. I know how much work that must take. Down here if I can’t get to it with a tractor or a power tool, it doesn’t exist in my life….

I got a hand it to you, Pute, you keep your very tight ship when it comes to your yard. I know how much work that must take. Down here if I can’t get to it with a tractor or a power tool, it doesn’t exist in my life….
I'm with ya, Boo. I planted a couple of bushes that take care of themselves. A few years back, I put the rotovator on the tractor and tilled up a spot in front of the house where it could be seen from the road and the front windows. The Old Hen looked at me weird 'til I said, " There's your flower garden." The smile that came on her face was priceless. That little bugger looks good from spring 'til fall. She's out there now putting up Halloween decorations in it now that the flowers are gone 'til next year.

The garden is tilled......one more step done. Fk the horseradish.....tomorrow. You can see it in my front yard that is is screaming for water. I will get some water on it and call it party time.

iu

Another heavy frost! Everything is toast except the flowers out front. I don't know if the will survive this frost though....
78F Some clouds. Fancy Pants and Beau are in my garage. I just fed them some chicken (which they love). Now they are both squatting regal style on the cool concrete.

NO doubt they will both take a big, hairy Annapolis before they leave the garage.

Before I fire up the tiller I took some pics of the flowers out front.....still going on Oct 15th. I don't know how. Been below freezing several times. Everybody else in the neighborhood has lost their plants...must be the Advanced Nute I give them.....ha ha!View attachment 344020

View attachment 344021
My Mama useta put big glass jars over them about this time of year. They'd stay through really hard frosts.

BTW -- You musta stuck your psyche in the military. That looks like the front yard of a Bird Colonel in a basic training facility.

Mongo most ricky-tick impressed. You oughta see my front yard. It is an impassible jungle (I have not gone through it in the 23 years since I had the Chateau built). A mix of some small coconut palms (where I tossed some coconuts that fell from a tree I planted as a coconut when I moved in) and a mix of Passion Flower vines, deliciosa (AKA: Split-Tail ferns), acai bushes, pine trees, swamp maple, and other unnamable plants.

Here's a deliciosa plant -- the corncob lookin' thing is yummy edible. When ripe, the square green pieces just come right off, and the "corncob" inside tastes like a pear dipped in honey.
1697398643016.png

Cannot see the street through it.

My Mama useta put big glass jars over them about this time of year. They'd stay through really hard frosts.

BTW -- You musta stuck your psyche in the military. That looks like the front yard of a Bird Colonel in a basic training facility.

Mongo most ricky-tick impressed. You oughta see my front yard. It is an impassible jungle (I have not gone through it in the 23 years since I had the Chateau built). A mix of some small coconut palms (where I tossed some coconuts that fell from a tree I planted as a coconut when I moved in) and a mix of Passion Flower vines, deliciosa (AKA: Split-Tail ferns), acai bushes, pine trees, swamp maple, and other unnamable plants.

Here's a deliciosa plant -- the corncob lookin' thing is yummy edible. When ripe, the square green pieces just come right off, and the "corncob" inside tastes like a pear dipped in honey.
View attachment 344029

Cannot see the street through it.
you gots weird cukes Unc

Latest posts

Back