Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So if that tree branch had fallen in middle of road blocking all traffic flow, you still are responsible for it?
I live at an intersection and it did block the side street in front of our house until I and passerby dragged them onto the parking on both sides of the street.

If I had ignored it, the city would have eventually come and cleaned up the mess, but once it was out of the street and on mine and my neighbors parking easement, they would ignore it. If they cleaned up the mess, I would most likely have received some form of harassment, if not fines.

The truck of course kept going, but I imagine the driver has some explaining to do to the owners regarding damage to his box, which should be substantial given it was a 6" Maple limb that was snapped off.

I accidentally fed my chickens some old hard leftover Alice B. Toklas brownies

the next morning when I opened up the henhouse , one of the Roos was face planted in his own vomit

hens passed out all over

it took about 30 minutes to get them awake and out of the henhouse

i gathered eggs a week later and didn’t think nothing about a 6 egg and cheese omelette for me and Swede

about 1 hour later I passed out and woke up 8 hours later in my puke..View attachment 343735
Lier liar pants on fire.😁

I would eat old brownies!
I would eat a chicken who was eating a brownie ☝️
cant blame a chicken

IMG_6616.jpeg

I've been kinda just laying in bed here lately while I've been on my vacation and letting my Wife sleep in. She always makes breakfast early because I'm usually at work by now. I was leaving for work around 6am before.
Good thing is my new Job I don't have to be to work until 8am and I'm only 10mins away.😁
I don't start until the 23rd. Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠

I've been kinda just laying in bed here lately while I've been on my vacation and letting my Wife sleep in. She always makes breakfast early because I'm usually at work by now. I was leaving for work around 6am before.
Good thing is my new Job I don't have to be to work until 8am and I'm only 10mins away.😁
I don't start until the 23rd. Yehaaaaaaaaaa 🤠
Have you thought of what you are going to wear on your first day?

Latest posts

Back