Island Of Misfits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve tried using things like Gatorade bottles, but I can’t ever seem to fit into the office of one. When I was last in the hospital, I asked if I could take home one of those urinal type things that you pay in. I keep one of those in my truck, and I usually fill it halfway up when I do use it.

I’ve tried using things like Gatorade bottles, but I can’t ever seem to fit into the office of one. When I was last in the hospital, I asked if I could take home one of those urinal type things that you pay in. I keep one of those in my truck, and I usually fill it halfway up when I do use it.
How do you keep your johnson from hitting the bottom of the jar once you squeeze that sucker in?

Try that downtown Houston brother stuck in traffic because of a wreck. 😵‍💫
I'd rather piss in a bottle then in my pants.
In most states if you piss in public it is a winnable ticket if you ever get one, No one has control of bodily functions at our age .
I have to pee so much almost every time i am in a car for 15mins I have to go. I have a hose to a Very Large circumference penile attachment that drains through a hole in the floor on the truck.

Sad , what we were we are not anymore.
Older and wiser, but in a lot more pain.
Thanks brother! I owe you one.
He's just waiting for Crime Stoppers to up the ante.
Its nothing. you would have done it for me :) ☝️
I'd rat the pair of ya's out for a cold beer......
Have you thought of what you are going to wear on your first day?
Heavy green eye mascara, just like always.

In most states if you piss in public it is a winnable ticket if you ever get one, No one has control of bodily functions at our age .
I have to pee so much almost every time i am in a car for 15mins I have to go. I have a hose to a Very Large circumference penile attachment that drains through a hole in the floor on the truck.
Oh the best part is I have a diverter valve that controls the flow to two hoses. One hose goes right straight down to roadway.
The other hose (twist of valve) goes down frame of truck and up over bumper and has a small diffuser on it to cause the liquid to spread out in a wide pattern.
Works wonders on hot days and tailgaters.

Ya can write your name in the snow..................Just saying LOL
I did that, but it was in Her handwriting.

BTW... WHAT is going on here:
1697211162145.png

Latest posts

Back